Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Work out?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GodzWraith

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:07 pm
exactly, how much of you out there actually work out? I do, im in the dragon boat team. But do asian guys work out? I do, a few of my asian friends do, but not all.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:39 pm
Cool biggrin are you competing in a dragon boat festivle or did you already?
I dont really work out im fine with my body type and such, my brother though does
he lifts weights, pushups, sprints, etc
but he just turned 12 couple days ago :/ so i dont really think he should be working out like this this early  

Fire_Tanizard

harmony.of.dissonance

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:59 pm
I try to go to the gym every other day. I do 400 crunches and 40 pushups every day, 424 when I go to the gym. At the gym I do a lot of the machines and 50 minutes of cardio. I've been trying to keep healthy.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:08 pm
Umm...no.? xD
I don't work out that much...
In gym class when we go to the work our room I just do nothing and just hog the treadmill. xD
But other then that I'm lazy so I sit there and do nothing, but I have an okay body shape, not to fat not to skinny...?
Okay I'm not to sure about the skinny thing. >.< I lose weight easy.
I haven't seen too many Asian guys work out. But they look fit to me.! xD

t i n y. riceball_

Newbie Noob

Reizomaku

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:26 pm
I run and do strength and endurance training for martial arts I got like 8% body fat so I guess Im good  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:07 am
Well all the asian guys in my school are either skinny and lanky and um.. really paleish or normal so I dont think they work out...  

lollerskater123321

T-Neffy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:24 am
I do like 75 Push Ups, 200 Crunches, 75 Hello-Dolly, and I run 4 Miles. >_< I dislike building muscles so yeah. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:45 am
Hm...most of the guys I know don't work out really...They just exercise, like sports and stuff. I don't work out either sweatdrop I only play DDR (xD), swim, run, and do push-ups, and crunches when I have to in gym xd  

MidnightHaven

hellostrawberry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:10 am
i run alot . for lacrosse . ;P  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:24 pm
I'm a lazy bum... sweatdrop Which is odd... because I lose weight eating more, I think... ^^; Thank you, Asian metabolism! 8D  

Saieko

CheesecakeTops

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:25 pm
Does ddr counts as working out lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

I have that bicycle exercise machine at home. I only work out for 20 minutes with it on weekends. On weekdays, how can I possibly work out when I don't even have time to eat in the morning and come back home always tired?

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rebirth Project

Vucci

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:22 pm
keroclowchan
Hm...most of the guys I know don't work out really...They just exercise, like sports and stuff. I don't work out either sweatdrop I only play DDR (xD), swim, run, and do push-ups, and crunches when I have to in gym xd

post picture of your abs plzz  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:51 am
I goto the gym for an hour/2 after school everyday. *phew* tiring D= XD  

alovernotafighter

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out