sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:28 pm
So~~ how are you all liking the V-day event so far?~ Now that it's a... day into it. XD;
I admit, I'm still a bit confused on it. I haven't had much time to log on~ I know that you get the necklace every faive kisses... and some gold everytime you gain another level... but~ How do you gain another level? Is it by the amount of people you've kissed, or the amount of people that have kissed you? Nevermind~ I've figured this one out now. n.n

And~ OMG, I log on today to see the announcement about the items. I've been so busy that I forgot that they would come out today. x.x ...That doesn't happen. Ever. ^^;;
So~~ I'll have to say that these are the most original yet. Or at least that celecbrity date is. I never saw it coming. o _o
The celestial is suure pretty. @.@
And~ the dark star... is some new weapon besides all of those swords that we've been getting lately. XD;
Do you guys like this month's items? Which one's your favorite? Do you have one/some?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:19 pm
I like this months items, but I'll have to check my funding to see if I can get multiples of each like I want to.

As for the event, I personally think it could be better, like with more items like it was for X-Mas, but hey, I'm having fun, and those neck-laces are pretty cool.  

DarkOne358

Blacula

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:05 pm
I have a letter but I don't know which one to get. Any advice?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:31 pm
Yeah, i wish there were more items as well. KInda makes you want to stop after you get the necklace.

As far as the mc's....well the one i would choose would be the weapon looking one ( i forgot the exact name). although a close second would be the celebrity date. it also took me by surprise too! i like the guitar guy the bestest! (no shocker there)

i dont know about the celestial one...i mean, it doesnt look right to me, or maybe i just saw it real fast. i dont know something about the colors when its wrapped, i dislike. i do like it when it has the universe type bg.  

Blaiz

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:08 pm
I really like the hearts~ I also like how there's two options so that you can have hearts without having to wear a necklace. That was very thoughtful of them. <3
I kind'a want to stop... but at the same time, I love reading all of these corny pick up lines. XD;
Oh~ on that note, this thread lists a bunch of the lines: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23420675&
Also~ I like getting gold for filling up that bar. :3

Yeah~ part of me wishes there were more items... but~ this is sort of the first valentine's event where we participate for items. So~~ i was only expecting one, maybe two at most.

Of this month's MCs, that dark star is my favorite. These new items are very pretty and detailed... but as I say each month... I like items that are two colors at most and make good accessories. I don't like items that you have to make outfits around them...
And I see you chose the dark star, Blacula. Good choice. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:50 pm
Eheh... keeping track of the gold:
Shrew 10g
wallflower 25g
Fangirl 50g
Tease 75g
Flirt 100g
Siren 150g
Goddess 300g

guys:
Dungeon Master