Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
ARGH. The temptation!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puddum

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:35 am
So yesterday was Valentine's Day and I have some chocolate, a bar and a box of chocolates. I know I shouldn't eat them because I've been doing so well this week but they're just sitting there taunting me. I think I might need to give them away or hide them for another time. It's driving me nuts.

Someone talk some sense into me!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:00 am
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T GIVE IN TO THE EVIL CHOCOLATE!
mrgreen  

spiitze

Moonecho

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:11 pm
You know what I always find satisfying?
Destroying it. haha.
Sounds weird, but it really boosts your confidence when you run those evil cookies under your sink and spoil the temptation of eating them.
Same with chocolate.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:20 pm
Honestly, I would say that you shouldn't deprive yourself. If you have ONE OR TWO PIECES of chocolate now, you will stave off the craving. If you don't have one or two pieces now, eventually you'll feel deprived and you'll eat the whole bloody box of chocolates. Eat one or two pieces now, then offer the rest to family and friends with a smile on your face.  

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Puddum

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:14 pm
Divash, that's a pretty good idea. So far today, though, I haven't had any, and now that I'm home I can't even find them. I think my mom might've hidden them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:05 am
Hidden them, or eaten them. Either way, you won't have to worry about it now. smile Excellent, Puddum!  

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Puddum

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:59 am
Actually I found them today. She put them in my room. I came home and had two of the Russell Stover chocolates and some of the bar. I haven't done horribly today, though, because I walked home 2 miles and I'm gonna share the rest of the chocolate later today with my boyfriend and my family.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:35 pm
I feel your pain because I cheated yesterday. I had chocolate. (Hey! My boyfriend and I were celebrating Valentine's Day!) I plan on giving/sharing the rest with my Nana and my cousin up to NJ. They're Godiva's, so I doubt they won't eat them.

Maybe you could have a little bit of them, and maybe just give the rest to someone else who will eat them?  

Oshii-chan

dangerousfish

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:40 pm
Hahah, I agree with everyone! Sharing is good, even destroying does feel good on occasion, and having a piece or two and putting them away is also good. When you really want something I think you should have it in small doses, the trick is to really talk to your body.

Teh roommates and I shared a box of tiny gourmet lindt trufffles and since they were 3 of us and 10 of them it worked out well.

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day! smile  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games