Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
If they made a new trek... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessMagic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:21 am
I think they should have begged Jonation Frakes and some of the others to continue doing Star Trek and the next show could have been following Riker on his ship. Or at the very least, chain off of Voyager somehow. I'm sure they've realized by now, going into the past isn't exactly pleasing the audience *cough* Enterprise *cough*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:11 am
If you like Riker, he has a new book series out. ST: Titan. It takes place right after Nemesis. They have 3 books out with the 4th on its way.  

sensei_ken

Red Roses in December

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:36 pm
I think they should have me as a Captain! No, seriously!..Ok, not really... How about having a series at the acadamy? Degrassi gone Start Trek! Anything is better than Enterprise....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:05 pm
batgirlblond
I think they should have me as a Captain! No, seriously!..Ok, not really... How about having a series at the acadamy? Degrassi gone Start Trek! Anything is better than Enterprise....

I like enterprise.  

Naphatarie

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:21 pm
I like Enterprise too...

anyhoo

batgirlblond

I thought that they were supposed to make an academy series, It was in the works before Voyager ended - and when Enterprise came out a few of my friends and I were really surprised - we were expecting an academy series. Who knows, maybe they'll get to that someday  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:54 am
I'm not against going into the past, but they need to do it right. They went back further than Kirk and everything was fancier and nicer and it was just odd. Very out of place in my eyes. I think if they did the academy series it would be really interesting to watch. I know I enjoyed watching young Picard in those few short clips. It would be interesting to see the entire story.

Maybe they figured they covered enough of the academy with Wesley. *shrugs*  

HopelessMagic

Saoraan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:56 pm
I agree that the a new series about some race other than the federation would be great personally I think it would be awesome if they made one about a Romulan ship shortly after the events with Shinzon and the captain and crew would be pivotal in the reformation of the Romulan government and maybe they could even have Johnathan Frakes and the crew of the Titan guest star once in a while to tie into the Titan novels biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:51 pm
An academy one is a good idea  

goddess_oraorchid

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out