Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

XxIxXAmXxDinosaurxX

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:55 pm
^_-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:19 am
Brothers are supposed to be annoying like that. ^-^ Mine was for thirteen years...till he moved to another dads.

Um we don't have the death penaty here...but I say serial killers shouldn't be allowed to live anyway. Ish.

dreamz_walker

dreamz_walker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:21 am
Know what bugs me? When your friend ALWAYS asks for advice then hardly ever takes it. When they don't take it they realize "oh geez I should have done what so-and-so suggested so they go get advice on another thing and low and behold the pattern continues. SO VERY ANNOYING.

Don't you agree?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:29 am
No one asks advice from me crying  

XxIxXAmXxDinosaurxX

Xillit

Professional Husband

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:15 pm
To reply to the moose's rant

People really do sell weird things on Ebay
And people actually buy them ( Someone bought a X-box-BOX for more than 500 dollar )

And there's nothing to do against it, I could even sell your rant on Ebay or even your soul and you couldn't do anything against it sweatdrop

Strange isn't it eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:57 pm
MaximumMoose
You know what really pisses me off?!
SELLING SOULS ON eBay.

Well, I got bored one day, and so I looked it up. No reason. Unfortunately, I found some. Isn't that the dumbest crap you've ever seen? I may be Agnostic, but I still think selling something that is supposed to be really spiritual like that is bull. So, what the hell are they thinking? Get quick money? Is it like "Oh, I see no need for it anymore, so I'll sell it."? If you are a true Christian, you shouldn't do that, no matter what. I'd like to think that they pay for it somehow, those bastards. Those people make me sick. Some people provide so much personal information in those auctions that it is dangerous. Ah well, screw 'em.

People actually buy that?! o___o  

Ziporae

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150

Neon~Starshine

Questionable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:44 pm
eBay has actually had to ban the selling of souls and money. Yes, money. Not old currency, but rather new, uncollectable coins. People were bidding on quarters and crap.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:37 pm
baby_dragonite
idea You know, with $250, I could probably buy a whole bunch of art supplies. I've been needing a new sketch pad for awhile. But no, even if I had a soul to sell I don't think a soul belongs to you anyway.

I have sketch pads I could give you but... sweatdrop I'm sure it'd be awkward for you to give me your address since we've never spoken b4. lol. I'm not a stalker. rofl  

PixieofDestruction

PixieofDestruction

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:40 pm
dreamz_walker
Know what bugs me? When your friend ALWAYS asks for advice then hardly ever takes it. When they don't take it they realize "oh geez I should have done what so-and-so suggested so they go get advice on another thing and low and behold the pattern continues. SO VERY ANNOYING.

Don't you agree?

Yup! My sis got dumped not too long ago and she asks me what she should do and I tell her. What does she do? The total opposite! So I just quit visiting them cuz it was too much drama. We almost got into a fistfight over that dude. It was crazy. Not my proudest moment.  
Serious Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff