Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
I've come out after two years.....and I just told my mom.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goingd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:29 pm
Yaoiman
Coming out sucks a**!!! Not to my friends, we've actually become closer because of it ^^

But BF thing....I'm trying. There's one boy I like....he's been doing things that make it seem like he's into me.....and he gives off that vibe of being gay so next time we're alone, Ima kiss him o.o

Whoa! Good luck with that!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:20 pm
I've kinda given up on that.........the guy acts too much like a jerk and is now trying to get away from me

Darn mixed messages. Ima just wait for someone else ^^  

Yaoiman

goingd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:10 pm
Yaoiman
I've kinda given up on that.........the guy acts too much like a jerk and is now trying to get away from me

Darn mixed messages. Ima just wait for someone else ^^

Wait for the right person - btw, jerk-monkeys should learn not to flirt. You'll probably meet someone that makes you feel all shy and viceversa and such. Jus' don't lose hope or Yoda will stand on top of your head to bug you!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:00 pm
I'm not losing hope. And I kinda doubt I'll feel shy and such....well maybe

Hope me lose? Nah  

Yaoiman

goingd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:42 pm
If it's the right person you'll probably feel a little shy no matter what... Chinese food  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:42 pm
I don't believe in a one right person dealy but I dunno. There's a couple guys, from being their friends, I know I could probably date very well and be very happy with but I was never shy with them, even though I had a crush on their dang straight asses before we were friends...walnuts  

Yaoiman

goingd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:25 pm
Everybody's different I guess. When I say "right person" I just mean someone who's going to work for you. Life is long in some comparison, so you've got time for some good luck to come along.  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff