Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Video Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Video games
  <3
  </3
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:15 pm
Raikoh VII
XxGrieverxX
Raikoh VII
XxGrieverxX
Raikoh VII
Just played saints row at my friends house. The first thing he does is walk up to a random cop and beat him over the head with a crowbar. It took a while to register but after further investigation, we found that the cop dropped a donut after he was beaten down. A few minutes later he had a swarm of cops running after him with shotguns and pistols, then out of nowhere a cop car appeats behind them and runs them all over. I freakin love that game.

xd It sounds very violent.

Yeah...uber violentness.

Have you ever played any of the James Bond games?

I use to a few years ago. I played at my friend's house. The only level we played was a snow level. And there were remote control rocket launchers.

I think that would be 007 Nightfire. That one is my favorite and Golden Eye.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:25 pm
XxGrieverxX
Raikoh VII
XxGrieverxX
Raikoh VII
XxGrieverxX
Raikoh VII
Just played saints row at my friends house. The first thing he does is walk up to a random cop and beat him over the head with a crowbar. It took a while to register but after further investigation, we found that the cop dropped a donut after he was beaten down. A few minutes later he had a swarm of cops running after him with shotguns and pistols, then out of nowhere a cop car appeats behind them and runs them all over. I freakin love that game.

xd It sounds very violent.

Yeah...uber violentness.

Have you ever played any of the James Bond games?

I use to a few years ago. I played at my friend's house. The only level we played was a snow level. And there were remote control rocket launchers.

I think that would be 007 Nightfire. That one is my favorite and Golden Eye.

Yeah, that sounds about right.  

Raikoh VII

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:41 pm
I like Yakuza. :'9 He's pritty. <3 Though he likes to be glitchy and retarded by running into rocks in Skyrail.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:26 pm
One of my favorite things to do is veg out with a controller in my hand.
Er. My favorite kinds of video games are strategy, puzzle, and RPG. Other genres are fine, too, though.

My favorite games are Harvest Moon, .hack, Bust-A-Move, Pokemon, Mario (especially Paper Mario, but ssh), True Crime, Tetris, Tales of, etc. etc.

Sauce-Kay
I like Yakuza. :'9 He's pritty. <3 Though he likes to be glitchy and retarded by running into rocks in Skyrail.

There's a character named Yakuza? XD I like that. Even after losing at that game against Seifer all the time, I forget the character names.  

Destry

Red-Mist

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:02 pm
I love to play video games. The kinds I play are usually rpg, action, and horror. Some examples of my favorite games are F.E.A.R., Condemned: Criminal Origins, Halo, N3: Ninety-Nine Nights, Sonic, Sims 2, Neverwinter Nights (1 & 2).

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:15 pm
Red-Mist
I love to play video games. The kinds I play are usually rpg, action, and horror. Some examples of my favorite games are F.E.A.R., Condemned: Criminal Origins, Halo, N3: Ninety-Nine Nights, Sonic, Sims 2, Neverwinter Nights (1 & 2).

I've never played any of those games amazingly. :0  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items