Submit

what should i do
  stay with your bf who cares about your parents
  leave your bf its not worth the hasel
  i have know idea
View Results

Scrub Sauce

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:26 am
I hate racist @$$#$!! I mean I'm half Spanish and half Philipino. And people always either say I'm Asian or Mexican. This is what had occured to me TWICE.

Retarded Clerk: *scans the items of my purchased anime DvDs and looks at me* That'd be $10.95...hey wait, are you Asian? That'd explain all of these "cartoons"

Me: Yeah, but I'm ha-...

Moron: *cuts me off* Whoa, how is it in Japan? I mean I get such a a bad stomach ache from eating sushi, anyways, why do you sleep on floors ith those kind of beds? I mean that must be painful!

Me: Hey! I've been to Japan and take offen-

Idiot: *cuts me off again* Hey don't you think that sushi is the worst? Also have you seen how the toilets are? what were they thinking when they made those things? I bet they were pretty drunk when makin' those toilets.

Me: Can I have my bag or not?! *I ask angrily*

Fool: *ignores my question and babbles on and on about how he thinks Japan has stupid and odd stuff*

Me: *takes the bag and chews the b*****d out* Believe me, when I say you sir, are the biggest racist moron I've ever encountered! I mean you shouldn't mock your customers hobbies, a person's cultures or any of that sort! You should get fired for how idiotic you were!

Baffoon: *mumbles something I heard* What the hell did I do?

Also tell your parents straight up that you love him. I mean love is love no matter who it is...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:43 pm
XxIxXAmXxDinosaurxX
Your parents are obviosly retarded and shall be killed by rapists.... GRRR!!! Stay with him.

I like the idea of having monkys hit them with bambo sticks in a piss soked hell hole, but you idea is good to. 3nodding  

Lady Artemis Rose

pr0nado

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:29 pm
Well of course, "follow your heart".
But on a side note, how old are you?
To tell your racist parents that you are in love with him,
it won't do you much good if you still have a couple years left in their house.
I suggest when you are talking to them,
downplay it like it is only a friendship.
Sure, it is lying.
But would you really want a ton of drama?
If you go on a rant on how you love him
they probably won't care.
And they would just shove their opinions down your throat.
So do your own thing.
Be in love with him
but don't let your parents know about it until you are out of the house.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:45 am
Mistress Of Your Heart
hi well the problem is i have a bf who is coloured and my parents are realy reacsists and i dont now what to do i realy love my bf but my parents would kill me cry can any one please help me
((and am sorry for spelling misstakes i cant spell very well))

You are forgiven.

XD Just kidding,
the litteracy rate has sunken in my book.

Well,
to be honest,
Racism and Segregation were abolished in the 1960's,
with the Civil Rights Act.

Yet,
people still behave like imbicels,
and it really isn't flattering.

Perhaps your parents don't like him,
due tothe fact that he's unlike them,
although only by skin color?

Humans have been known to fear
and shun objects it doesn't relate to well.

Maybe your parents feel you need to date
someone of a certain religion?

Some people believe that if you don't date someone
of your own religion,
the Mythical Gods will clash against each other.......

I'm lying,
I really have no Idea.

Hmm.........

Maybe your parents are comparing him
to the stereotypical Teen Black?

I wouldn't be sure what the Stereotypacy level is,
but I imagine it's whatever your parents believe in.

From what my 8 year old brother has told me,
Parents have special emotions which can detect a threat to
thier young.

Your parents may be trying to protect you,
even if it's not right.

Now,
a sloution coulde be to let them talk to his parents,
and let them have a friendly conversation.

If things work out,
you should be fine.

Otherwise,
well.........

You're on your own.

Bearstronaut

Lilli Ann Hunter

Loyal Genius

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:12 pm
Mistress Of Your Heart
hi well the problem is i have a bf who is coloured and my parents are realy reacsists and i dont now what to do i realy love my bf but my parents would kill me cry can any one please help me
((and am sorry for spelling misstakes i cant spell very well))

No worries about the spelling mistakes, you're very emotionally literate, and you got your message across without trouble.

It's unfortunate that your parents have mental blocks against people of colour. But that's simply what it is, a mental block. I don't know how old you are. But if you're still attached to your parents, then all the worries are just the tip of the iceberg.

What are their attitudes towards your friends of colour? Did they seriously tell you not to have coloured friends? If they have, then they are racists as you say.

But if they haven't got problems with you being around coloured people in your personal environment in school... and they haven't voiced it out to other adults that they have a problem... Then they're just afraid of coloured people on the psychological level... and it's not a hatred, more like a prejudiice that was learned from their parents, and early environments.

I know it sounds complicated. But like someone else said in their reply: "I don't know the level of stereotyping" - Because it is a problem of many, many layers...

There's no easy way around it.

Do you want to understand where your parents fears are founded on? or do you want them to just back off and deal with it alone?

When you eliminate the thought of age being a limit to maturity, your parents are just people with the same capacity for greatness as you. And equalliy, you have the same capacity for denseness as them. - but parents forget that they're only human too, and think that children have to be submissive and obedient, even when parents are not exactly right.

You're pale pink in colour, right? Since we're talking colours here... your parents aren't white either... they're all different shades of pink, with terracotta tones and brown shades... as you are... but they're not the same colour as you!!! No one is of the same palette at all... so no on has the same pigment patterns... Just as there is no one snowflake with exact same pattern! No two humans have the same pigmenting. Even Albinos have different colours palettes

Well... Tell me how old you are, so I can understand how your parents see you.

Hotaru  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:34 pm
Everyone is an architect of their own life. They might be mad right now but they'll get over it. Especially if he doesn't misstreat you, has goals in life and respects your parents they'll learn to like him. Also, they might think you're not in a serious relationship so it doesn't matter to them if you stay together or not.  

PixieofDestruction

Elmihy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:18 pm
I would post... but you spelled racism... but then you apologized... so I will post!
Anyway, Rascism is probably the stupidist thing of all of mankind and I'm really sick of it. Of course, everyone thinks I'm making a big deal about nothing, but this thread is about you, not me.
Well, your parents sound... no offense... but like jerks, and I think you're awesome for not inheriting their racism ^^. Still, if you love your bf, you should stay with him... I think. I think if your boyfriend isn't to touchy, you should tell him your situation, so he could help you. Although it doesn't sound like the best idea, you could see him just at school and stuff so your parents wouldn't know, but don't do anything bad! (you might get over him in a while anyway, so it won't take too long... I'm really sorry if that sounded really cruel) or you could try to change your parents views without telling them about your relationship.. at first ninja good luck!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:22 pm
STAY WITH HIM! you shouldnt ever leave someone to fit someone elses selfish wants  

vampslayer3

Advice & Academic Studies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces