Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
Has this ever happened to you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has this happened to you?
  yes
  no
View Results

RoseSpirit

5,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:03 am
Some friend. stare But seriously, that's... not right. ><  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:12 pm
Thanks to years of reading in random places, I have pretty good reflexes against when some a** tries to grab my book. As in, it's pretty much second nature to see the hand reaching in the side of my eye, snatch it back then slap them with it.

Humour aside, that is an awful, awful thing to do. I can only assure you that there are places in the world where that is not tolerated. I hope you find one of them someday.  

duskydawn

shield_bug

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:19 am
Omg, I have no idea what I'd do in that situation. I'd be so torn between whether to burst into tears or destroy them.....I'd probably just stare at them speechless while cradeling my manga........  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:38 am
Oh wow O: I love loveless
I would seriously kick that guys a**
noone has that right  

[`Novacaine]

Devout Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100

PassedOutHyperQueen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:07 pm
ok if that ever happend to me id most likely stab the person with the nearest sharp object and tell them to f**k off. I am very protective of my books.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:30 am
Can you say rude much? Everyone has a right to an opinion but that was just plain unacceptable a person has a right to read what they want, no matter what the book is about. *trys not to rant and rave about the whole book burning, or book banning in the library system* Anyway: what I hate is when someone catchs you reading something like that and they assume just because you read it, that means you're gay/bi or whatever. Thats a bunch a bull.  

smileontheedge

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:35 pm
Ugh. Rude. I'd make the pay for the book even if it wasn't even tainted. And I'd be all defensive and then go to the teachers and tell them somebody vandalized my personal property. Even though it's no big dead I'd make a huge one just to get back at the person. Then I'd tell the teachers that the person racist against gays... But that's just me. Abi is a vengeful person...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:21 pm
Did you shank this guy after he did this?

I would've.

That's totally rude and uncalled for. It's your life and it's none of his business.

Some people act that way because they have nothing better to do than create drama. They are either insecure or immature (or both) and take pleasure in making other people feel shitty.

It's as simple as that and there are plenty of people in this world who function this way.

Your best bet is to ignore him and make your own decisions in life. Don't let your friends influence how you follow the path of life unless they want to provide constructive advice or meaningful wisdom.  

Soru-kun

KiwiShaver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:23 pm
What a douche. Friends don't wreck your smexy manga they must stand over your shoulder or steal it to read it themselves. Sorry that happend to you, some "friend". mad  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:54 pm
If anyone stomped on MY Loveless books, I'd kill them. mad

I've had people tell me that before. I really don't get it. Since when does liking yaoi = not having a life?

Marjosa

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

teddytoles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:37 pm
Nope. I just scream out what is happening, so everyone will know and freak with me. I once screamed "incest" in the middle of Chem class.

[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff