Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Charities on Gaia

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheLoneBassist46

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:40 pm
I have an awesome charity I am starting, and I was wondering if you guys have any charities that the member so this guild can help, if so, please post the link!

Avatar Art Charity <------- I still have yet to get a banner made, but once I do, I will get it up there!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:11 pm
does everyone despise charities or something? crying  

TheLoneBassist46

KimchiNoodle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:53 pm
TheLoneBassist46
does everyone despise charities or something? crying

I do not.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:21 am
Its a great idea.

If you get overrun, I could draw some if you like. Im not so good at guys (they look too femine) but I can do girls if you need. (With pencils)

And thanks for the link to the guild.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

TheLoneBassist46

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:40 am
ice_illusion
Its a great idea.

If you get overrun, I could draw some if you like. Im not so good at guys (they look too femine) but I can do girls if you need. (With pencils)

no problem, and thank you very much. I would like some help. I just need more people to buy some art from me. Once I get about 5 more people, then I would probably be asking people for help... ^^; ( I haven't slept in 2 days... so I'm a little bit out of it, excuse me much.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:04 pm
TheLoneBassist46
ice_illusion
Its a great idea.

no problem, and thank you very much. I would like some help. I just need more people to buy some art from me. Once I get about 5 more people, then I would probably be asking people for help... ^^; ( I haven't slept in 2 days... so I'm a little bit out of it, excuse me much.)

Thats fine. What sort of art do you do? Maybe its easier if you just pm me.

And the pics showing your types of drawings arent working.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

TheLoneBassist46

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:50 pm
ice_illusion
TheLoneBassist46
ice_illusion
Its a great idea.

Thats fine. What sort of art do you do? Maybe its easier if you just pm me.

And the pics showing your types of drawings arent working.

here's a link to my art... it's easier than explaining, since pictures are worth 1000 words... --> my art  
Gaian British Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games