Word?
  GOLD!
View Results

The amazing taco

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:23 pm
Goliath-PAY IT BACK!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:24 pm
Guard-Get back here theif!

Arkista-*blows a kiss* Smell your royal behind later! *pushes him out of her way and leaves him, running into an alley way*

Guard-THEFI WHERE DID YOU GO!?!?  

Digital Dragon of Doom

4,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100

The amazing taco

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:26 pm
Goliath-oh shoot! I have to get out of here before the guard knows that I'm outside the castle's boundaries! *chases after Arkista*

But.........

Goliath-*gets lost in the midst of the many turns and alleys. People weren't found anywhere in this part of the area. It was quite and felt unused and lonely* oh...i wish I knew where that girl went... I'm lost now...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:28 pm
Arkista-*sitting on the rooftop, looking down at Goliath walking around aimlessly* haha... *she shook her head* Royalty couldnt find their way out of a paper bag, even if they tried. *jumps down, behind Goliath*  

Digital Dragon of Doom

4,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100

The amazing taco

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:29 pm
Goliath- O_O WAHH!!! *jumps backwards* WTH are you doing? Treying to scare the stuff outta me? Do you want money? And are you trying to fallow me?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:31 pm
Arkista-*placed her hands on her hips* Um, yes I wanted to scare the stuff 9ut of you. Yes I would like some money. And I was going to ask the same question to you. I think youre very lost. *laughs*Its a good thing I know my way around this place. Or else you'd be here for days, with no food nor water. You'd just shrivel up and die like those plants over there *points at a little grassy patch, of dead grass*  

Digital Dragon of Doom

4,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100

The amazing taco

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:33 pm
Goliath-I am NOt lost. I was just wondering if you were thats all. And besides, I wouldnt give you any money anyways. youre a dirty little street rat!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:35 pm
Arkista-*sniffs her armpits* Do I honestly smell THAT bad? *she laughed* Because I thought it was your stench that lingered here. I smelt you a mile away. *turns around* Smell ya later rich boy. This street rat's gotta steal some more food.

There was a loud explosion not too far from where they were standing. Arkista and Goliath fell to the ground looking around frantically. They both stood up, once the earthquake stopped.

Arkista-What the heck was that? Is this youre idea to attack us poor villagers?  

Digital Dragon of Doom

4,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100

The amazing taco

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:36 pm
Goliath-My people would never attack your people. Except for the rest of the street rats like you.

The explosion came again, fallowed by a bunch of ear shattering screams from tons of people.

Goliath-Please, help me get out of this place and lets see whats going on with the town!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:42 pm
Arkista-Fine I guess. As long as you pay me.

Another explosion was heard. Sword clattering crawled along the air, with loud screaches of some sort of monster.

Arkista-Actually never mind about the money...*starts running through the alley ways. She eventually led them up to the battle grounds.*

People were fighting viciously. Swords sparked and bombs were thrown. People were thrown left to right and monsters sprouted from the forest. Many people were laying on the floor either dead, or severly wounded.  

Digital Dragon of Doom

4,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100

The amazing taco

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:43 pm
Goliath-My soldiers! Theyre all dieing to these weird monsters! I hope my father is all alright. I dont want him to die,leaving me with my wretched step mother. *searches for his father* DAD! *starts running to him, without weapons, only focused on his father.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:54 am
((let's get this thing going!))
rp name : Kat
sex : female
race : demon (tiger spirit of war and fire)
appearence : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
powers, abilities, or weapons : fire, two scimitars (look on google) and one daggar
~~~~~
Kat watched the ground below from her high tree perch.  

jinxercat2006

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:42 am
Name: the necron lord of earth, the hidden tomb world
race: necron
bio: The necron lord of earth is a metalic skeleton looking evil destructive lord of darkness, the creatures of this planet cant understand were hes from because he is litrally not from this world, think of a metal skeleton with lots of lesser metal skeleton minions and a really bad case of racism.
other: The Necrons, an alien race ancient beyond imagining, are awakening from their 60-million-year dormancy to plague the living once more. Thousands of immortal, soulless warriors have risen from dusty stasis-tombs, their cold wills bent on harvesting the teeming species of the planet.
weapons: necron staff
powers: lighting strike, nightmare shroud (makes people run away), mass resurection (makes his minions get back up if they die), resurect (i have to roll a dice, if i get 4 or more i get back up)
minions: necron warriors (http://headlesschicken.ca/cyborgblog/uploaded_images/necrons-738362.jpg) necron wraiths (http://oz.games-workshop.com/games/40k/necrons/catalog/images/art/wraith.gif) and the necron tomb spyders (User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)
Appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(i know its a lot but im just being really detailed)  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff