American Animation, Love it or Hate it?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S n a k e O t a c o n

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:29 pm
User Image

American Animation, Love it or Hate it? Please give a good reason.

Personally I love American Animation
On my eighth birthday my dad gave me a PC game, It was a biography of Walt Disney, I LOVED it. After that I was hooked on the idea of being an animator when I grew up. I drew and drew and drew having dreams of becoming animator. I love American animation, that doesn’t mean I don’t like anime tough.

I don't realy have a good reason for likeing it. I just know I don't hate it XD

So I wanted to see if anyone had any good reasons of hating it.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:19 pm
I don't enjoy American Animation too much, but I can't say I HATE it... It's just not nearly as pretty! mrgreen  

yaoilicious

darkdark7

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:21 pm
i like japanese animation better...after i got hooked on anime american animation kinda lost its appeal...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:50 pm
Japanese animation is cuter xD  

IcyFlamePup

xiaryth

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:10 am
I can't say that I don't like it but I prefer japanese  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:54 pm
I hate American animation >< it looks like they took all of 10 seconds to draw the characters. And the plots are like ...well there is no Real plot...its like "we have problem"... so then they take the dumbest plan of action and it like doesn't work out. and anyone with an I.Q of 12 could follow an american cartoon. I love Japanese Animation because they don't just have a plot it makes sense, and its so in depth for each character. Not only that, but they understand how to show and express the in depth emotions durring a situation. I give American Animation a 1 out of 10 and Japanese Animation a 10 out of 10 lol.  

Charlotte Lottie

TangIzzZ

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:51 pm
yeh i agree. but its alrite. just i like anime more  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:00 pm
yamsick-girl
I hate American animation >< it looks like they took all of 10 seconds to draw the characters. And the plots are like ...well there is no Real plot...its like "we have problem"... so then they take the dumbest plan of action and it like doesn't work out. and anyone with an I.Q of 12 could follow an american cartoon. I love Japanese Animation because they don't just have a plot it makes sense, and its so in depth for each character. Not only that, but they understand how to show and express the in depth emotions durring a situation. I give American Animation a 1 out of 10 and Japanese Animation a 10 out of 10 lol.

You don't watch much American animation, do you? It can be every bit as deep and beautiful as anime. Like wise, there's a lot of anime that's just horrible, in appearance and story. Where is came from doesn't really make a difference; both can be great and awful. Try doing a little research before saying that all American animation is crap.  

palindrome88

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:52 pm
comparing anime and american animation is like comparing egg rolls and tortillas. lol

i like american animation. they're of a different taste, if i watch anime all the time, i would get bored of them. hmm, my fav american animation is the Simpson. xD 400 episodes and still kicking.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:11 pm
love it. see my siggy?
dance gir, dance!

Peggysan

Non-Anime Related

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out