Is life alwas horrible?
  Yea
  No, yours just sucks
  No
  BYE BYE MISS AMERICAN PIE!!!!
View Results

flor del corazon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:24 pm
when you are sad,, make sure you have alot of ice cream in the freezer.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:34 pm
Go have some fun.
Go to see a cool movie at the theter with your friends or somthing.
whee just saying....  

Lady Artemis Rose

Lady Artemis Rose

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:35 pm
owner to the max
Go have some fun.
whee just saying....

eat A TON of popcorn  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:36 pm
owner to the max
owner to the max
Go have some fun.
whee just saying....

eat A TON of popcorn

and have some soda!

yum-rootbeer  

Lady Artemis Rose

PixieofDestruction

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:29 pm
My fiance deployed to Iraq and the next day my grandfather died. I learned about it while I was on a road trip too... It was horrible to drive for 12hours w/sucha big burden that it was like shock. I didn't know how to react to it all. The worst part is that I never even got to mail him pics of my then 4 month old son.
But life is always going to have both good and bad. I think the pad parts make you strong and more appreciative of the good things. My mom's youngest sister's always had everything handed to her on a silver platter and she kinda annoys me cuz she's so childish and she's like 30!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:41 pm
Not all life sucks. You do seem to be having a pretty bad time now, but you just have to remember, someone will always have it worse and someone will always have it better.
No one is equal in this world, and at some point in our lives we'll all think that we have the worst of life and that everything will always seem grey. That nothing will be better.
It's times like that, that you have to but the bad things to the back of your mind and remember the good things about your life. Such as something fun that's going to happen, someone who's always been there for you. Or think of things that were good before, like happy memories.
Life is what you make it to be. So it'll have a few ruff spots, that just makes the good parts seem so much sweeter.
And people giving you advise like this, it may seem hypocritical. I know that many people, even when then ask for the advice, think that the person saying 'oh it'll be better, you just have to be positive, you don't have it so bad.' And the worst, 'i know how you feel'. People think that the advice giver doesn't know what they're talking about, that they could never understand the pain you're feeling. That's not true, I've often felt that myself.
And I can tell you, they probably do know what they're talking about, they've probably had similar feelings sometime in they're life.
You mentioned people seeming homophobic, and racist. You only have to remember one thing. It doesn't matter what the world around you thinks, as long as you know what's in your mind. No one else's opinion matters. If you're happy with what you accept, then accept it fully. Don't let other's narrow views pull you down.

Dark_Kitsune_Kei

Tabiosk

Sparkly Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:28 pm
Life, you're always going to have problems.
Do only thing you can do is find something to make it better for yourself.
Sure, life will get you down, but you shouldn't stay down. Nobody is alone on this earth, everybody goes through it the same, but just different.
Everybody has their good times and bad times.
Death is sad and nobody likes to think about it. Whenever death comes to mind, I just think to myself, well hopefully they have an even better life in the next life.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:47 pm
Life has it's ups and downs. You just happen to be in a down right now. Give it a while and you'll be up on your feet in no time!  

Bittersweet Simplicity

Meiazure

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTwinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high, User Image

User Image
It really is upsetting to have people you know well pass away. But I think they won't disappear if you always remember them =]

As for the people in your school... well, what do you think of their attitude? The current moral standards of society is against racism, discrimination and such, but there still are people who hate others for the most absurd reasons. It's not wrong to judge people, but it is if you only judge their cover while ignoring their content.

Maybe you could try and make some new friends who have similar views to you. Not everyone in your school is the same. Sometimes you just need to believe in the goodness in life and search for it. 3nodding

User Image
User ImageLike a diamond in the sky,
Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!User Image

Advice & Academic Studies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items