Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm done for :(
  D:
View Results

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:05 pm

I did really realy bad on my history midterm and I don't know what to tell my parents. We're getting our report cards in like a week or something and she's going to see it on there. My parents will talk to my history teacher and if they find out on that night they wil be shocked and my history teacher will tell them that I found out my grade a while ago. My mom keeps asking me what I got and I tell her that we didn't find out yet even though we did... I need to tell my mom but how should I tell her without getting myself killed?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:09 pm
Hmmm, that's a toughie... History midterms suck! (sorry if you are reading this and are a history lover! xd ) I dunno what to tell you, sorry... sweatdrop  

Captain Katinator

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:35 pm
katinator246
Hmmm, that's a toughie... History midterms suck! (sorry if you are reading this and are a history lover! xd ) I dunno what to tell you, sorry... sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
No, carry on! I seriously hate history xd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:37 pm
SapphireSara2
katinator246

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
No, carry on! I seriously hate history xd
Me too... *Sigh* the only job you can get if you know a lot of history is a history teacher... God, help them... xd  

Captain Katinator

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:32 pm
You should have told them right off the bat... It would lessen the blow, to hear it from you, and not the teacher... And, that's lying, what you're doing. Parents get pissed if you do that. And the punishment gets worse, etc... Just say it and get it over with. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:53 pm
MaximumMoose
You should have told them right off the bat... It would lessen the blow, to hear it from you, and not the teacher... And, that's lying, what you're doing. Parents get pissed if you do that. And the punishment gets worse, etc... Just say it and get it over with. 3nodding
I never lied to them. I just haven't told them yet  

SapphireSara2
Captain

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:08 pm
SapphireSara2
MaximumMoose
You said that you got your grade a while ago, and your parents would be pissed for you not telling them... Ok, so that isn't really lying, but they'll be pissed that you didn't tell them... Close enough, I guess. confused
I guess the whole point is that you should have told them that night. xp

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:07 pm
MaximumMoose
SapphireSara2
MaximumMoose
You said that you got your grade a while ago, and your parents would be pissed for you not telling them... Ok, so that isn't really lying, but they'll be pissed that you didn't tell them... Close enough, I guess. confused
They won't know I got it ealier...

I should have given it to them taht night but I was going to have dinner with 2 of my friends and I didn't want them to cancel it. After that, I just became afraid of what they would do...  

SapphireSara2
Captain

Shryle
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:19 pm
SapphireSara2
MaximumMoose
SapphireSara2
MaximumMoose
They won't know I got it ealier...

I should have given it to them taht night but I was going to have dinner with 2 of my friends and I didn't want them to cancel it. After that, I just became afraid of what they would do...
If they ask your teacher... They will know then. Are they the type to do that? Anyway, I know how you feel... (Hehe, I do that all of the time, I'm just glad my parents are lax and forgetful) Just pull yourself together and tell them without thinking about it. The more you think about it, the more reluctant you'll be to tell them. 3nodding Well, next time anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:56 pm
Tell her you tried your best! If she isn't happy with that, except the consequences, learn from the experience, and do better next time. Easy!

P.S. She's your mom. She won't kill you. She isn't a rabid parhana.  

inulover4

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:49 pm
inulover4
Tell her you tried your best! If she isn't happy with that, except the consequences, learn from the experience, and do better next time. Easy!

P.S. She's your mom. She won't kill you. She isn't a rabid parhana.
And you know that how?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:39 pm
jajaj just tell them is not that hard, or not insted of tealing them enjoy your last week and just dont tell them you dident know the score until you saw the report card its lieing but who cares besaides it dosent hurt anyone  

SgtPeepeR

Zorxia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:39 pm
i failed history twice...XD
had to go to summerschool for it..

-shurgs-

anyways how did it went with your teacher, since this is a few months old tread....  
Advice & Academic Studies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games