Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Help me and you get a motivation list!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRachie RaeXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:28 pm
I have been trying to help people with their motivation problems but when I tell them the stuff they should do to keep motivated it also helps me!

So I was thinking why dont we all contribute a idea for motivation. New people that come here can look at it and get motivated!

(I am so sorry if I stole this from another person if they already did this! If you know you did this plz tell me and I can help you with the one that might be already made)

Lets try to get to 50 first then we will go to 100 and ect.

I think it sounds like a great idea. So give me one and I will put it on the list!!!

1. Yi Min-
Health benefits of getting into shape are awesome. Expecially if things like diabetes, obesity and heart problems run in your family. This is a good motivation tool for me.

RoseAintMean-Being able to not run out of breath after only running up the stairs.

3.Being able to not have to get surgery to fix a problem. [For me, my family on my dad's side we had 3 people do it because they weren't able to lose enough in time to prevent from the heart, and sugar problems.]

4.Being able to help not have weight on your mind.

5.Being able to feel 10 cookies are nothing.

6.HIM_fan-
being able not to worry about how you look in a dress or jeans.. (which is a big deal for me right now seeing as prom is very soon and i have a date so i want to look extra special.)

7.dangerousfish-lower risk of disease, death, and injury. (the number one increase in insurance companies costs last year was those incurred by the obese - I totally don't want to be that person)

8.Being able to run up the stairs to your hotel room rather than wait for the massive line for the elevators to go down. (hello, Inner Harbor Wyndham) Being able to walk around and enjoy new places/vacations.

9. Having a strong healthy body feels way better than being overfat and inactive.

10.if you learn to enjoy exercise your brain will learn to love it too and it is one of the things you can do for mental health.

11.Being able to go to any store and pick out clothing that fits and looks good

12.self-confidence - up up up, weight really can be a burden on your mind.

13.Rachelroxmysox401-Being able to fit in you dream wedding dress or prom dress...

14.Aeren-i would say that my motivation is not to end up with diabetes and lose my life to renal failure. i work in a hospital so I see the end effects of it. Not fun.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:03 pm
Health benefits of getting into shape are awesome. Expecially if things like diabetes, obesity and heart problems run in your family. This is a good motivation tool for me.  

Yi Min

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:28 pm
Being able to not run out of breath after only running up the stairs.

Being able to not have to get surgery to fix a problem. [For me, my family on my dad's side we had 3 people do it because they weren't able to lose enough in time to prevent from the heart, and sugar problems.]

Being able to help not have weight on your mind.

Being able to feel 10 cookies are nothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:56 pm
being able not to worry about how you look in a dress or jeans.. (which is a big deal for me right now seeing as prom is very soon and i have a date so i want to look extra special.)  

HIM_fan

dangerousfish

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:08 pm
Aren't 10 cookies always something? That is a lot of calories/food for one sitting. sweatdrop

Health! - lower risk of disease, death, and injury. (the number one increase in insurance companies costs last year was those incurred by the obese - I totally don't want to be that person)
Being fit! Being able to run up the stairs to your hotel room rather than wait for the massive line for the elevators to go down. (hello, Inner Harbor Wyndham) Being able to walk around and enjoy new places/vacations.
Feeling great - Having a strong healthy body feels way better than being overfat and inactive.
Mental health - if you learn to enjoy exercise your brain will learn to love it too and it is one of the things you can do for mental health.
Being able to go to any store and pick out clothing that fits and looks good
self-confidence - up up up, weight really can be a burden on your mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:20 am
Being able to fit in you dream wedding dress or prom dress...

xXRachie RaeXx

Aeren
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:14 am
oh this is a great idea.

i would say that my motivation is not to end up with diabetes and lose my life to renal failure. i work in a hospital so I see the end effects of it. Not fun.  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games