Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Read
  It!
View Results

alpha male tayo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:14 pm
I think that this is also will inevitably happen, but there is a danger with a "rationality" that we see all to often at debate when we get their run into their more powerful than logic God .  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:56 am
[Hollow Point]
Lol. You people dont seem to know what the big bang actually was. It was a super nova that became the sun and other such planet, they planets were created from debris and gases compressing, so basically when Earth was made it was a rock with gases that could support life.

Even when it was first created it wasn't capable of supporting life. Until algae(sp) came around and started to produce oxygen.

Our world is so complex and amazing. And like Richard Dawkins says, it's so much more extrordinary when you realize that the earth and all it's creatures are the way they are now all on their own. When someone says that "god made it" it devalues the all the progress we as a human race and other species that inhabit this planet have made over thousands of millenia.  

Gabrielle Proctor

God Save The Vampires

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:09 pm
My best friend in existance is a Christian. I try to avoid getting in arguments with her, because her parents have filled her mind with too much bullshit and she won't listen to what I'm saying. > <  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff