Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Ground Hog's day- Generic Neo-Pagan Holiday and Full Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

queertastrophy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:07 am
Nuri
Pelta
TatteredAngel
Also my grandmother's birthday. Must be magical! wink
It's my mother's birthday too. And all the crocuses and daffodils are starting to poke their heads up. Tis rather nice. Especially when it's sunny. 3nodding

grr. Our temperature just finally dropped to normal winter temps. People wonder why I want out of IL? It's the cold weather. I have no problem with changing seasons, but the temps HURT.

Same here. We went from weather in the 50-60 F range down to about 5 degrees, in the past three days. I don't mind the cold, but it needs to be eased in. Now everybody's getting sick, myself included.

On topic: Sorry if I'm misenterpreting this topic, but ARE there pagan connotations to Ground Hog's day? And for whatever reason, I though GHD was an east-coast thing. Isaac had never heard of it, and neither have a few friends of mine from other states (Texas, Kentucky, etc.). Odd.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:03 am
Already? We haven't had a real winter (read: settling snow) yet. D:  

Funa Spectrum

Boadicia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:28 am
Pelta
Boadicia
blindfaith^_^
Boadicia
I was actually hoping for more winter weather. Oh well.

You'd be happy here in Western Mass. It snowed a good two inches here and it's sticking for the first time this season gonk And here I was looking foward to spring.

I actually prefer cool weather. It could be because I'm a Sagittarius, or maybe it's because I'm just a night person in my heart. biggrin I really miss the snows here in NC. When I was little, it would come every year like clockwork. Curses to excessive global warming!
Bah. I'm a sagittarian. I like fire and warmth! But winter is nice as well, so I can empathise.

The reason I mentioned my sun sign as a reason is because it's cold on my birthday. biggrin I guess if I lived in the souhern hemisphere I'd feel the same way about warm weather.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff