Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Food Tracking websites/software

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Questing
  adventure
View Results

dangerousfish

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:31 am
Does anyone use food trackers? I used fitday.com way back in the day but I used it so much I bought the PC version (which sucked because they can't link at all and I had to input all my custom foods again). Anyway, I've been using the PC version for a couple years and I like it but one of my gaia/irlish friends is starting a fitness routing for the first time and I told her I would buddy her and start a fitness lj journal she can view. She started a fitday.com journal and I remembered that if you use the online version you can get a link so other people can view your page. Then I checked out my old online journal and realized that it kinda sucks. sweatdrop Comparatively, of course.

Anyone have any recs for food/activity/weight trackers online or off? I really would like to find one that I can use online and share with my friend and help her out.

Calorie King is supposed to be very good but to use the web version is a yearly fee (including diet plans and stuff) instead of just the software download which is a one time fee.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:10 pm
eatracker.com

its pretty good, but, i'm not sure if you can make it public...  

spiitze

dangerousfish

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:54 pm
Nimmie
eatracker.com

its pretty good, but, i'm not sure if you can make it public...

Thanks, I'll check it out!  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games