Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Manga][Air Gear]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Air Gear.... Related to YuGiOh?
  ... Huh?
  Yes! KENN saikou!
  No.
View Results

Duckysushi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:30 pm
It's hard to explain this series, and it's not because it has a complex plot. It's basically the story of Ikki, somebody who starts with "Air Trek", which is an evolved, future from of rollerblading. He is to be the new "Sky King", or, basically... the guy who brings every good A.Ters together. He and friends face many powerful A.Ters, like Behemonth, the "Strongest D team ever" and the group down in Kansai.

It's a series by Oh!great, and it has a twenty-six episode anime, and just recently, there was a musical or it, featuring actual seiyuu like KENN(Kazu) and KenKen(Ikki). So... it's kind of a cracky, bogus scientific info, shounen series. And it's just fun, s'long as you don't mind, say... girls. It is M after all.

So... since this is a malemale guild... what's your favourite Air Gear slash pairing? The friends pair of Ikki and Kazu or maybe the CollegestudentMiddleSchoolStudentCRACK pairing of Sano and Kazu. Right now, only you know? Willing to tell?

Small note... that poll? Air Gear is, in all honesty, related to YuGiOh through the singer/actor/seiyuu KENN and the seiyuu Tsuda Kenjirou.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:08 pm
Yes yes yes! I love Air Gear! Gimme Ikki/Akito anyday. Aki's so cute!  

Pomba Gira

Duckysushi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:35 pm
XD;; I have to admit... when it comes to Akito... Agito/Akito ftw. >D Otherwise... SanoKazu ftw. I was preconditioned to like SanoKazu, so....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:15 pm
Hehe, i've never really got Akito/Agito, because their share the same body! Could be a bit weird. Also, i guess Ikki/Kazu is quite cute.  

Pomba Gira

Duckysushi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:34 pm
I used to be in the YuGiOh fandom. Don't try me on that. I've noticed something with the slash whenever I go to the AG comms... it's Ikki/Akito and SanoKazu... but yeah/ IkkiKazu is cute. biggrin Can't find anything for it, but cute. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:58 am
Well i guess most people slash Akito with Ikki because it would be the most canon. I mean, Ikki doesnt really like Aki much, but Akito adores him (and it beats Ikki/Simca. yuck.)  

Pomba Gira

Duckysushi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:57 pm
Mm... yeah... Seeing as there was the whole first kiss thing and all. XD;;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:07 am
I HATE AIR GEAR!! scream domokun

I do. Really.  

So_Evil__

Duckysushi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:22 pm
To each their own, I'd say.  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games