sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:03 pm
Oh my, so much to talk about and so little time to type this up.

So~ Gaia has a new front page! O: I think this one'll grow on me. I'm missing the old one... but I think this one looks more 'professional' than the last page.
What do you all think of the update?
And~ we'll have a Valentine's Day event this year. >3

And!! Finally a salon update!
Have any of you bought the new styles or are planning to buy them? They're beautifully drawn~~ And have a pretty nice range of colors.
The new hairstyles were leaked a couple weeks ago, so I couldnt wait for them to arrive.
I really like most of them, but they just aren't for me. ^^;;

So~~ I just read that we have a Towns update.
Towns will now automatically grow when we need more room! So~ no more sleeping under newspaper combovers, free houses for all! =D
And~ it only costs 5k instead of 20k to upgrade your house now. Part of me doesn't like that we've lost that gold sink, but~~ I might consider upgrading my house now. XD;; Might.
Has anyone gotten themselves a new home? n.n

And! D< I'm hoping it's temporary, but even if it is only temporary... Where did my nice shortcut arrow go? ;.; I can't quickly dress up and jump to the guilds in one convenient hop right now. .____.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:10 pm
I got my home back when gaia towns was released  

_Neo_X_DonutMan_

Witty Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

DismalFate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:15 am
I don't care for the front page, but I'm a creature of old habits. I still love the original layout from WAY back when sweatdrop

I can't wait to see the V-day event!
I was rather unhappy about the New year's event this year being double gold. Lame. I miss items ;-;

I want the emo-looking style, but the twist style was just bought not too long ago so I won't change it anytime soon.

I never had a home so meh the towns update doesn't effect me at all sweatdrop
+ dial-up doesn't really let me go into towns gonk

YEAH! I miss that gonk so very very much! domokun I want it back.
I can't be lazy anymore gonk *sob*
Yay it's back <3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:35 am
Neo3000
I got my home back when gaia towns was released
Me too. :3

I always ask people to share their home addresses, but we never actually get enough to make any sort of directory. Plus, if you want to find anyone's house, just type in: '/loc username'. Or~ if there's a space in their name, you can type: '/loc "their username" '.
You will then know their address. :]

@Diz: I still love the layout from mid '04. n.n Although of the layouts we've had since then, I like this one the best.

I'm curious to see what will happen. We've never had a V-day event before. Well, in 05 they dropped boxes of hearts in the inventories of those who were online, but then they put them in the stores for 100g afterwards. Well, Gaia has done little things for it, but nothing was really given out item-wise. I'm hoping for items. :3
Oh~ when we had two Santas giving out four items in total, I assumed that those items would be our New Year's event items. So, I wasn't as dissappointed as others.
Eheh, and your current style is very nice. ^___^
Ah~ yesyes, stupid dial up. Well, you're not missing out on much at all. XD;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Blaiz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:14 pm
i agree i dont care for towns really. just not much to do. especially since there is no need to collect bugs and junk anymore. but i wonder if the battle system will be in towns or if they'll just create a whole new game/part for it....???

im looking forward to the vday event as well. just outta curiosity of what it would be. they really never had one before???  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:30 pm
I really do like the new layout compared to the last one we just recently had. And they never had a Valentines Day event last year? I don't remember, I have trouble with that when I'm on Gaia.

And is there something wrong with the "Dress up?" Because my avi doesn't show up at all. I bought a bunch of new items for my mule account and I couldn't put it on her, so she still looks like a n00b. And I've had this avi since.. well, for a long time and I want to change it up in time for Valentines sad

hip2b^2

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff