Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[movie][DEAD POET'S SOCIETY]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.>> Only the blackest of hearts

"And what will your verse in the poem of life be?"

I noticed it was a new trend here to start movie!slash discussions - well, I reckon - Dead Poet's Society is as slashy as you can get without being straight out gay comedies or something, you know?

Painfully shy Todd Anderson has been sent to the school where his popular older brother was valedictorian. His room-mate, Neil, although exceedingly bright and popular, is very much under the thumb of his overbearing father. The two, along with their other friends, meet Professor Keating, their new English teacher, who tells them of the Dead Poets Society, and encourages them to go against the status quo. Each, in their own way, does this, and are changed for life.

Todd/Neil is the most canon thing ever to be in a movie... at this lovely all-boy's school - you are destined to slash somebody together. I myself go Todd/Neil, Meeks/Pitts, Charlie/Knox

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Can feel the purest of love <<

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:18 pm
That's a fantastic movie! Todd/Neil makes me happy. They're so cute! xD  

Auranstlar

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:48 pm
I've wanted to see this for a while just because of the name.. I didn't know it was slashy :3 sweet. More incentive for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.>> Only the blackest of hearts

Deeply slashy - we watched it in my 8th grade class... me and my friend, Hill, were just sitting there cracking up at certain parts in an attempt to restrain our inner-perverts.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Can feel the purest of love <<

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

radiohardcore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:16 am
Ugh, I love Todd/Neil. :]  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games