Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Serious Discussion
Does anyone have a strange talent? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how weird are you?
  I'm pretty much normal(on the outside) but I have my moments)
  WeiRder tHAn yoU or aNyoNE elSe HerE!!!
  80%
  This is relevant how?
View Results

Tabiosk

Sparkly Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:16 pm
"Strange" talent?

mmm....probably a really good sneaker.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:06 pm
I have dreams which happen randomly in the future.. its kinda freaky when it happens. It isnt long dreams though, mainly short little 30 second periods.
Its odd..
A lot of people don't believe me though xD
fair enough, everyone has their own beliefs, and i never used to believe in stuff like that.  

Shamenth

cruise ships

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:10 pm
Alright, this one is hard to explain.
So I'll try my best.

Divide ONE figner into three parts (where they bend;joints wink
Alright now the front end of your finger (we'll call it head)
THe middle is well...middle, and the end is tail.

Alright, take one finger and push lightly on the head. Enough to move it into an upright position where the middle bends up and the head is above both the middle and tail. Let go, YOUR fingers should NOT lock in that place.

However, I have IMMENSE muscle control in my fingers and I can do that wierd thing on my own, just with that finger soley, and lock it there for as long as I want.

My fingers are also neutrally ina position where theres a slight curvature where my middle and head meet. And I've met NO ONE who can do it like me.

( I also, doing that trick, move bones out of places int he finger to make a small trench in the middle of my finger.)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image{ It depends on what you define strange.
><
I wish I had a strange talent.
I don't even think I have any talent. D:

Well, does having odd and strange dreams count?
Because there was this one time where I had a dream where one of my class mates was getting arrested for burning down a school section or was a police department. Then there was one part where 'Ipodding' became a verb.
oO
}User Image

User ImageUser Image  

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:39 pm
My strangest talent is wearing different hats (or in other words, presenting myself differently to different audiences).

I people think I am diligent because I type "perfectly"...but I'm a very lazy person when it comes to things unrelated to school.

When I'm in school, people see me as a "straight-A smart@$$"...but I'm not. I get occasional B's, and in very rare cases, I get C's. crying

When I'm at wushu practice, people see that I have unlimited stamina, strength, and speed...but honestly, I am so out of shape! I get tired easily, but I just don't show it. sweatdrop

In the eyes of adults, I am a very mature young lady with good manners...but when nobody is around, I eat like a pig, put my feet on the table, and burp really loud.

There's a lot more to it, but to sum everything up, people just see me as a flawless perfectionist...but I cover up very well. domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:06 pm
Nothing wierd but I have been taking ballet since I started walking lol
blaugh  

auribus teneo lupum

GeekWhistle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:12 pm
I can get lost
I have wierdly vivid dreams!!!
I can read big books

AND I GIVE GOOD HUGSS!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:36 pm
i n t o x i c a t e d c h o c o l a t e ;

I get these weird senses of deja vu like all the time...
      Plus, /sometimes/ I can lick my nose...but at other times I can't. D:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Teenage Screwup

FanFantasy

4,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:22 pm
I can stop thinking and then notice I'm not thinking...And I have some sort of talent for noticing bad things in other peoples stuffs and blurting them out. Plus, I am A CRAZY NUT! Not a walnut, not a peanut, A NUT.

Edit: And I have mastered the art of climbing upstairs without a sound. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:50 pm
I don't really have any strange or weird talents... here is what I THINK is a talent
When I dream,i know im dreaming,and if something i don't like happens in the dream i can change what i dreamed about. Sometimes, i can sorta control the weather and the wind. When I want it to (and it's cloudy) it will rain later on the day. And a few times when I was hot and was in the sun the clouds will cover the sun up. And when i want the wind to blow something or me there will be a light breeze. I can meow and hiss like a cat too.  

September feild

meluvcheese

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:44 pm
i can make my fingers look pregnant 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:14 pm
I can type reaaaly fast >.<
AND,
People say I understand animals o.e
IDK how THEY can know that
but.... xD
I geuss I do.
I give people advice about them :3
They say it always works.
(Its usually problems with dogs.. but those are easy to understand xD)  

collarbonecrushing

Anamorphic Toothpaste

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:01 am
I can pop almost every joint in my body, I can put my leg behind my head and I can touch every part of my back.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:01 pm
I can "snap my lips"
Which is this thing I do with my face that sounds exactly like someone snapping their fingers.  

karzlee

Serious Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces