Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aristaes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:43 pm
Did anyone go to Anime LA this past weekend? :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:10 pm
Umm, according to the rules you aren't supposed to put poles on the front page. P-Please don't get mad at me, but that's what the say! redface  

SoubiAgatsuma-kun

yaoilicious

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:12 am
Um, no, sorry... I didn't get to go to Anime LA recently because... I don't live in LA mrgreen . And the person above me is right about the pole. I got in trouble for it once too! (I forgot where I was)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:31 am
RinoK-chan
Umm, according to the rules you aren't supposed to put poles on the front page. P-Please don't get mad at me, but that's what the say! redface

Ahh cute little Rino-chan. But then you know if anyone got mad at you for saying this half the mods on here will be all but willing to ban them.

Please read the rules before posting anymore, Aristaes.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:15 am
Wyrn
RinoK-chan

Ahh cute little Rino-chan. But then you know if anyone got mad at you for saying this half the mods on here will be all but willing to ban them.

Of course, I'd be LEADING the charge...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:46 am
MadAzrael
Wyrn
RinoK-chan

Only if you get there first. wink  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Cola Addict

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:47 pm
I've yet to go to anymore conventions in L.A. or anywhere in the states for that matter. I still rather go to a retailer. Heck, L.A. is home to numerous anime retailers. L.A. is already an anime convention. :b

My favorite retailer though is Anime Jungle in Downtown L.A. Cop'd me their last Feena Fam Earthlight 1/8 scale figure this weekend. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:27 am
Wyrn
MadAzrael
Wyrn
RinoK-chan

*blushing in embarrassment* redface

SoubiAgatsuma-kun

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:03 pm
Wyrn
MadAzrael
Wyrn
RinoK-chan

:chuckles: I'm attached to him at the hip. :smirks:  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:30 am
nope how was it?  

Meenay

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:09 pm
Nope  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Manage Your Items