Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
Do you ever make up real life pairings in your mind? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmoKittie999

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:49 pm
None of my guy friends are sexy, but... Well... Does it make me a sick ******** to daydream about Jone and Nick Jonas slash? WHY DO I ALWAYS GRAVITATE TOWARDS THE INCESTUOUS YAOI PAIRINGS?!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:32 pm
I have only done that ONCE. Because I usually don't make up yaoi pairings without some real proof they could be. And most guys don't give that much proof that they could be acouple.
Except these two guys that were in my class last year... They were best friends and really close. I usually caught them in rather compromising positions. If I hadn't been suspecting them already, I would have never caught that. The fact that the acted gay with each other and did such a good job at it at an exercise we did in English class with subtext and tones and such gave me a big hint. Never looked at those two the same way again.

Count Chocolat

emogirl98752

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:21 pm
lol me and my friend do that on the bus to or from school we make up fantasy's about 2 guys lol i think its funny  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:50 pm
Um... making up yaoi pairings in real life is really my life when I'm spacing out during class! There will be some of the jocks playing around with each other (which happens a lot) and I can't help but pair them up! Then I'll get really distracted and lose all focus, and ten my mind will wander onto something to do with fantasy... One time it got SO out of hand that I imagined the two guys fighting with magic while flirting... I think it's a disease, really, to have such a vivid imagination.  

aethermage92

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:47 pm
I think it's kinda awkward to do that sort of thing with people you see on a daily basis. But I tell my boyfriend that as long as he lets me know what's going on, I don't mind if he does stuff with other dudes.

My best friend, however, gets her ears filled with her ex-boyfriend liking all the guys she likes. And I, in turn, get my ears filled with her saying, "I mean, I wouldn't mind, if they let me watch." And I'm like, "Holy s**t, awkwardddddd."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:25 pm
Um... if my brother (who acts so gay he's in Narnia, I swear it!) could see my brain when he is near my gay friend bobby...  

Bane Rie

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:51 pm
Hmm I am not one for making pairings, but wondering severely if two guy friends are really a bit more. Pray my good friend's brother and his best friend. I couldn't stop myself with their constant hanging out, but it wasn't until I saw them wearing the same style of shoe, which in itself seemed a rare style of shoe, that I broke down laughing completely unable to tell them why.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:54 pm
I kinda have like 2 moments. this one guy who was high off soda. Went over to a pair of twins.. my buddies. He put one hand to one of the twins faces. and stroked his cheek.. I screamed. not loudly just like a high pitched scream. Then the same guy saw a friend walk in and hug twirld him. It was cute and sweet. but the hand thing you should have seen it.

but yes.. i do think of real life pairings. al the time. I have a comic about them. 4 guys 2 couples. yesh. Whould you like to see it?  

hameko105

Drakie Cakie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:44 pm
They say ‘freak’ when you’re singled out.

Allll the time.

My f** hag and I will be sitting in the food court at the mall, and we'll see two guys walk by.

They should totally start making out.

Totally. That one's on top.

Agreed. *sips coffee*

Someone needs to stop us.

The red. Well, it filters through.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:30 am
Pfffffft.

My bizarro best friend, The Fool, is obsessed with two guys she's nicknamed "Prince Boy" and "Bowlcut Boy", who she often sees walking around the town. And then she started shipping them for the lulz.
Somehow this led to a train of thought about them resembling Minato Arisato (Main Character of Persona 3) and Souji Seta (MC of Persona 4) but with hairstyles switched around. (Eg, Bowlcut-boy is always listening to music, walks with hands in pockets, looking at the ground, barely seems to speak, you get the idea. )
This is idiotic, but hilarious. I'm afraid I had the best laugh for days at her expense when she tangled this bit of insanity out in front of me a few days ago.
Thusly, I proposed that a crossover ship of Minato and Souji was definitely in order, in honour of this silliness.
Seriously, I don't even know if those two guys have ever even talked to each other.  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

Ellen Watermellen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:39 am
Sometimes I do that but I just can't help it!

Today we got worksheets passed to us where we right down who has the prettiest eyes, cool hair, good sense of humor, blah blah blah...then we have to write down who we think is the cutest couple from school!

That lead to people doing real life slash day. Someone said that they put down these two boys (Simon and Artem), and this guy named Jesse said to pair him with Simon lol. I had to bite my own tongue to avoid laughing and looking like a dumbass.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:10 am
When ever I'm out with my friend, who's mind I corrupted to BL in the early days of high school, and we're in a store trying desperately to find some form of customer service. While searching we'll start whispering back and forth about how we can't find anyone because they are off in the back room doing 'this' and doing 'that' on top of boxes of the very item we're looking for so we should wait a little longer because it would be so impolite to interrupt them in the middle of something. Similarly when we get poor customer service because the male baristia's poor team communication we'll sit with our coffee and tea and spin elaborate lovers quarrels between them to explain it away.
"Sorry ladies, were you waiting long?"
"Oh don't you worry about that brown chicken brow cow." snicker snicker.  

Maple Evening

8,650 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items