Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oogachaka!
  Oogachaka!
  Ooga Ooga Oogachaka!
View Results

PoweredPlantgs

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:06 pm
Any awesome snipes you've made in the marketplace?
Awesome sells you've made?
Holiday money makes?

Sell something accidently underpriced?
Stuff like that.

Name them here so people can compare their cool experiences, or bad ones.

Oh, and if you have anything you're selling anything, I have some gold I can part with, post in this thread. If you are adamant about trying to sell something, PM me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:08 pm
BUMP <.< >.> <.<  

PoweredPlantgs

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:07 pm
Please refrain from bumping your thread, unless it has fallen down to the bottom of the first page.
Hmm~ *laughs* I'm always trying to get you guys to slip in just under the rules. PX Okay, as it stands now your thread does not have a discussion and can't stay in the main forum. Try tagging on some sort of discussion. people can talk about their experiences with trying to sell items. How hard it is to find a buyer. Stuff like that. But there must be a discussion topic in the first post.

And~ 200k? O: Very nice. :3 I have nothing to sell unless you count the outlaw biker shirt that I'll be selling when I'm board of it. ^^;;

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:41 pm
It's cool it's cool, I'll come up with something in a few minutes for something to discuss.

Ancient Katana: 2k !_!  

PoweredPlantgs

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:20 pm
Ancient katana for 2k? O: Very nice deal indeed.

Eh, I haven't made any outstanding purchases. I usually try to snag store items for less than sell back price, but they usually aren't over 1k anyway. n.n
I~ also don't sell many of my items, so I don't have any selling stories.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:13 pm
I made a friend of mine a pretty sweet deal. Back when coco's were 30k he always nagged at me that he'd never afford one so I made a contract with him. I bought a 30k coco. [The one I have only cost me 13k way back when... so this is a second coco] I sold it to him for 14k. >3
Sweet deal no? I only do this stuff when I feel generous... x.x rare moments indeed.

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150

DismalFate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:12 am
Whenever I go to the MP, I always find store items priced higher than what you would pay for in the store. gonk
People just suck like that.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:56 pm
O: How very nice of you, KI.

And~ Fate, you just have to keep an eye out. Certain items are always kept a couple k above store price, but you'll eventually find that rare gem of an item that's priced at a very decent price. :3
I check the market... a lot. And I usually have to talk myself out of buying x item at a deal... if I don't even need it. x___x

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

DismalFate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:03 pm
sdrawkcab

And~ Fate, you just have to keep an eye out. Certain items are always kept a couple k above store price, but you'll eventually find that rare gem of an item that's priced at a very decent price. :3
I check the market... a lot. And I usually have to talk myself out of buying x item at a deal... if I don't even need it. x___x

I don't have the option to check the mrket very often because of my dial-up So I don't bid barely ever because by the time my bid is placed, someone already bid higher than I would have.

And things I find for deals are gone before I click "buy now" gonk

ninja But I found the arrow at 1k and was like "must have! *spazz*" so I bought it and based a dream avi on it (which will come after the black and pink in my sig) whee

But that sorta thing doesn't happen to me very often sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:22 am
DismalFate
sdrawkcab

I don't have the option to check the mrket very often because of my dial-up So I don't bid barely ever because by the time my bid is placed, someone already bid higher than I would have.

And things I find for deals are gone before I click "buy now" gonk

ninja But I found the arrow at 1k and was like "must have! *spazz*" so I bought it and based a dream avi on it (which will come after the black and pink in my sig) whee

But that sorta thing doesn't happen to me very often sweatdrop
Ah~ I see. Plus, you're competing against people who just sit and stare at the market each day, snapping up deals. Those people are fast. @.@ I work off of a high speed connection, and they grab most items before I can.
Oh my~ how lucky. :3 The arrow is truly a great item. <3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash