Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Love is complicated when its 100 miles away

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Music_Is_My_Life2011

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:56 pm

well i kno this isnt major type of thing, but i need help!!

well, my boyfriend lives 100 miles away, he moved away about a year ago to escape from bein hurt... long story...well ive been dating him on/off for about 3 years, me and him have alot of history with each other, and i love him with all my heart..... and his parents hate me, so i barely get to see him, i havent seen him for like 3 months now. and here, theres this guy that ive known almost for a year, that is really cool, and i have dated him a couple of times....but somehow i still sorta have feelings for him, even tho im with the guy of my dreams.....and i dont kno what to do, because my boyfriend is always getting mad at me, and yelling at me... and he knos about my cutting, and he gets very mad about it, almost like im his property, i mean its my body........and i kno he cares, so what should i DO!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:24 pm

Tell him it's over.

-hands tissue-

There are other people.
In closer places.

SUMMERWlNE

SUMMERWlNE

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:26 pm

I just told my boyfriend of 1 year that we should take a break and see what it's like to be single for a while. He cried himself dry and didn't believe me when I said that I wasn't breaking up with him, just taking a break. He still doesn't.

So just maybe tell you boyfriend that and date that other kid. And If you really do love the other kid tell you current boyfriend that its over.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:27 am

hmmm kinda like my situation.
he lives very far away and we barely see each other too.But I love him so much I don't know what to do if I ever loose him.But we gave each other our trust that we will always be together though were far apart.

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

x0 end of neverland 0x

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:34 pm

yeah. i have a problem like this, myself.
don't let him go yet, but don't cling to him, either. see how things go and if you think you should break up, then do. but if you think you can work it out, then do that too.
p.s.
if he treats you like your his property, don't let him. every girl has their own life. we don't have to wait on our boyfriends and be their trophy.
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games