Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

help!!!!!
  ok ill help
View Results

titsmagee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:55 pm
um this girl asked me out at school and i dont really like her but i said yes because i felt sry for her.
but now she is all clingy and i dont like her
but she is really emotional and i dont know how to brake up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:35 pm
That is very hard...  

Ritansi

Allaron

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:51 pm
Well, I would day that you shouldn't have say yes in the first place but that time has come and passed.

You should just come out an tell her how you feel. But do it quickly, the longer you stall, the longer you play on her emotions, the more you are going to hurt her.

And do not crush her too much when you decide to tell her. Say something to the effect that you don't feel ready for a realtionship right now, but maybe in a few months you might be more up to it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:33 pm
yes do it quickly but dont forget
to tell her the truth and dont over sugar coat it.. that would be bad
as well if your still intrested in being friends tell her that if she ever wants to be your friend your there..

Dont forget to tell her something along the line of i cant chose my feeling and i dont like lying and i think that lying would hurt you more in the end (if this is true.. u dare lie it would be like stabbing her in the back many times.. so dont use it if it does not applie if part of it does then use that part)  

cheesefansmile

sunnyxdaze
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

You don't go out with a girl because you feel sorry for her... That's a big no-no.

Just tell her that you're not really into a relationship like that.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:50 pm
sunnyxdaze
User ImageUser Image

You don't go out with a girl because you feel sorry for her... That's a big no-no.

Just tell her that you're not really into a relationship like that.

I totally agree with sunny!!!  

Kitanshi
Crew

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:00 pm
Yeah, maybe you should just tell her that you've never been in a relationship before and you don't feel ready (Unless you have been and she knows...)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:48 pm
Welp that's a problem... I'd give you adivce, but mine always sounds rude and it sucks! sweatdrop  

Captain Katinator

inulover4

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:24 am
Say you made the wrong decision and it isn't working out. But don't hurt her feelings, just tell her that you don't want to be that close. If you brake apart gently, not much damage can be done. But if she gets mad, that's her problem.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:04 am
omg been there just got out of it! but i liked the guy. trust me he was way clingy but i knew it would hurt him. just do it fast and gently. tell her ur not use to this and need some time to grow before dating someone seriosly. maybe wen ur a bit more ready u can try again. this shouldnt hurt her and she might just get another guy by then. best of luck! wink  

Reayasha

Zorxia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:20 pm
I don't think you should lie to her. Tell her the truth, but nicely. Don't tell her I'm just not ready for a relationship right now, if that is not the truth. Because if then you do go out with someone else and she finds out, you'll be hurting her a lot. But I do agree that you need to do it soon, not later, the longer you wait the harder it'll be, and more hurt she'll be.
By the way if she asks why you want to break up with her, then also tell her the truth but very nicely. Like do what inulover4 said you maade a wrong dicision, and it's not her fault, it's yours and it's not fair you are hurting her like that, and you are sorry for that, but you believe this is the best for both of you, 'cause in the long run it'll just hurt her more.
but only say this if you really mean it, otherwise, you'll be making worse damage.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:00 pm
I noticed that all your posts say tell her the truth and yet none of the sugested to actualtly tell her the truth i i were you id tell her the real truth
i just went out with you for sympathy sry but i dont have those kind of fealings for you is you want a friend i am her and thats it  

SgtPeepeR

Advice & Academic Studies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff