Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Primrose Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:15 am
“MINTRI!!!”

Mintri opened an eye and was more than happy to close it again.

“Young lady, get up this second! I know what you did and let me tell you this, I am not pleased!”

Mintri smiled as she stretched out.
“Atellia asked for it. She was bullying me.”
“That is NO excuse!” her mother yelled. “I simply can’t believe your actions today! She won’t be able to go to her party!”
Whoops, Mintri thought. How terrible, Atellia won’t get everything she wants for once.

“Mom,” Mintri said. “It was a human party anyway,”

Mom was about to open her mouth but that’s when Atellia stormed into the room. She was an attractive girl with elegant elbow-length hair. But of course, anything about her now wasn’t attractive. It was because she was...

“Blue!” cried Atellia. “You turned me blue! You little runt! You stole my magic book and used it against me to ruin one of my biggest days!”

Mintri knew it was rude. But that wouldn’t stop her from laughing. Atellia was a real snob anyway; she would’ve done the same thing. In fact, she HAD done the same thing, she had turned Mintri’s hair garish green for her birthday entertainment. Consider it comeuppance, Mintri thought with a smile. Atellia stomped her foot and glared at her mother.

“Mom!” she rounded on her. “Tell Mintri off! You’ve seen what she did to me! She turned me blue and now I can’t go to the party! Tell her she was wrong and she should redo the curse and give me my book back at ONCE!”

“Truce, Atellia, truce.” Mintri said. “It’s only a human party, anyhow.”
“Only?” screeched Atellia. “ONLY? You know what, Mint? The only reason I haven’t killed you yet it is because I’d have to get too close to you to do it.”
“How lucky I’m so annoying.”  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:14 pm
Heh. *smiles* Short, but sharply written.  

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

Primrose Moon
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:10 pm
Thanks! I wasn't expecting much for this one, but, that's a well duh. I wrote it cause I was jealous of my sister's story which had funny bickering too.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:29 pm
I think it's funny mrgreen !  

Amelia Gearhart

Creative Center [Share your skills with us!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas