Submit

What do you think?
  Awesome!
  Needs some work, but good.
  Horrible. D;
View Results

Ambidextrous Muffin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:35 pm
I enter the arena a lot, but I never win because I don't have time to advertise. Thus, I always average out to about a 7. I decided to ask around a bit though to see if my avis need anything.

So, rates? Suggestions?

Oh, and I've had some trouble thinking of good descriptions. Any suggestions?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:21 pm
I've been looking over your avatar, trying to figure out some sort of suggestion.
You do match well... but.. it just seems like something is off.

Your avatar is top heavy. The best thing I can think of to help is to remove the dark halos and angelbow. ...Unless they fit into your story. You might be able to get away with them then.
Next up: your shoes. Try a pair of shoes that give more of a wider base to them. You know, shoes that make the female avatar feet angled like the male avatar feet. It'll help balance the top. Um~ try a pair of shoes that are both black and white. I'd say those white starter sneakers would be good, but then there'd be too much white at the bottom. The black and white zebra shoes might look good. :3
Also~ there isn't enough white at the top of the avatar. The white complex band should layer as far as I know. It might look weird, but I'm trying to help~
I'm not fond of the alien skin with these colors for some reason, but I understand that it matches the rose.
Hmm~ maybe try one dark halo in the halo form, and another in the tail form instead of their current positions.

Overall~ i do like your color scheme. It's a good avatar. The colors match... it just needs to be a touch more balanced and a little less top heavy.
I'm sorry I can't help with stories. I'm bad when it comes to that. XD;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Ambidextrous Muffin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:28 am
Thanks, that really helps. It wasn't really too thought out to begin with, I usually just throw together whats in my inventory and hope for the best. XD

EDIT: I used your suggestions and changed a few things. I think part of why it was off balance color-wise was because of the Elegant Veil, so I got rid of it. I got rid of the Rose too, since it made me look a little cluttered.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:56 pm
O: I really like your current avatar. Maybe that's because it is tailored to my likings so it would be best to get another opinion in here. <.< >.>

And~ I get what'cha mean with just throwing on whatever you've got in the inventory. I do the same. ^___^ I usually don't care too much about detailed matching/balance. =] I know I'll change the outfit soon anyway and am not entering any contest or anything~
I find it harder to throw on an outfit that doesn't match and look good than to throw on one that matches...
And yes, I'm just ramling. x]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Ambidextrous Muffin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:07 pm
sdrawkcab
O: I really like your current avatar. Maybe that's because it is tailored to my likings so it would be best to get another opinion in here. <.< >.>

And~ I get what'cha mean with just throwing on whatever you've got in the inventory. I do the same. ^___^ I usually don't care too much about detailed matching/balance. =] I know I'll change the outfit soon anyway and am not entering any contest or anything~
I find it harder to throw on an outfit that doesn't match and look good than to throw on one that matches...
And yes, I'm just ramling. x]
Yeah that's what I'll do; change my avatar whenever I get bored. I haven't actually planned one out for months, and I only enter the arena unless I really like one. :]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:03 am
Nice avi  

HirosHearts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces