Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
How often do you think about yaoi? :| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yundere

Biggest Trash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:33 am
Way too often, it's on the verge of being unhealthy. xD;;  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 am
blackfox7
Ebony_Machelle
blackfox7
... A lot whee Almost every sinlge minute of the day... probably because I'm always thinking "Let's see...what yaoi manga am I gona read today?". So, yeah, I think in yaoi a lot.

Yaoi manga is the only kind of manga I read...and im always daydreamong about all the cute anime guys

I don't read only yaoi but yeah, 99% of the mangas I read are yaoi. I read like...5 or 6 yaoi stories/mangas per day.
I'm always daydreaming too. Oh and usually I don't take yaoi to "real world" but in my vacations in Barcelona...well, you should have been there! So many gay guys holding hands or kissing! And they weren't old or ugly! They were real bishies! I though I was in heaven or something. whee

Wow!! I would of loved to been there in Barcelona  

Ebony_Machelle

5,400 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

reality is too cruel

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:44 am
Ebony_Machelle
blackfox7
Ebony_Machelle
blackfox7
... A lot whee Almost every sinlge minute of the day... probably because I'm always thinking "Let's see...what yaoi manga am I gona read today?". So, yeah, I think in yaoi a lot.

Yaoi manga is the only kind of manga I read...and im always daydreamong about all the cute anime guys

I don't read only yaoi but yeah, 99% of the mangas I read are yaoi. I read like...5 or 6 yaoi stories/mangas per day.
I'm always daydreaming too. Oh and usually I don't take yaoi to "real world" but in my vacations in Barcelona...well, you should have been there! So many gay guys holding hands or kissing! And they weren't old or ugly! They were real bishies! I though I was in heaven or something. whee

Yeah...Me too. I would have loved to have seen 'real' gays that are attractive.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:19 pm
reality is too cruel
Ebony_Machelle
blackfox7
Ebony_Machelle
blackfox7

But Sadly thts not the case....so whats your favorite yaoi manga  

Ebony_Machelle

5,400 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

reality is too cruel

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:07 pm
Ebony_Machelle
reality is too cruel
Ebony_Machelle
blackfox7
Ebony_Machelle
blackfox7

lately, i've been reading Junjo Egoist, as i'm a big Hiroki Kamijo fan (have a similar personality too) but i've been also reading watching Koisuru Boukun and that is also great, the anime much more depictive than the Junjo anime. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:20 pm
reality is too cruel
Ebony_Machelle
reality is too cruel
Ebony_Machelle
blackfox7

lately, i've been reading Junjo Egoist, as i'm a big Hiroki Kamijo fan (have a similar personality too) but i've been also reading watching Koisuru Boukun and that is also great, the anime much more depictive than the Junjo anime. smile

I actually watch the whole junjou romantica anime series...I actually like junjou terriorist. Have you notice that all the ukes in junjou romantica, junjou terrorist, and junjou egoist all kinda look alike.
Ive also watch koisuru Boukun..im curently reading the manga right now  

Ebony_Machelle

5,400 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

reality is too cruel

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:56 am
Ebony_Machelle
reality is too cruel
Ebony_Machelle
reality is too cruel
Ebony_Machelle
blackfox7

I actually watch the whole junjou romantica anime series...I actually like junjou terriorist. Have you notice that all the ukes in junjou romantica, junjou terrorist, and junjou egoist all kinda look alike.

yeah i have, at one time i confused shinobu for kamijo...i felt so embarassed, but at the same time, i went, "Well it's their fault for making them so similar."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:05 pm
reality is too cruel
Ebony_Machelle
reality is too cruel
Ebony_Machelle
reality is too cruel

yeah i have, at one time i confused shinobu for kamijo...i felt so embarassed, but at the same time, i went, "Well it's their fault for making them so similar."

Yeah when i first started watching the anime I didnt realize they switched couples because misaki and hiro-san looked alike and i got confused for a bit.  

Ebony_Machelle

5,400 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sgt Darkwolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:18 am
I think of it often enough. Haha, even to the point that I am gonna make 2 of my OC's have some yaoi moments in mine and my g/f's fic we are making. :3  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff