Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
Link needs some man-loving. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

duskydawn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:38 am
Actually, I saw him slashed with a character from another game once. A whole other console, actually, but as you all seem to say, it doesn't have to make sense if you like it. In fact, drawing Link and Cloud together is pretty much the epitome of that concept....  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:22 pm
Mm, yeah... I've seen Squall/Link. That makes no sense, and I don't think either of them would manage to even converse. It would be like "!" and "...Whatever." The thought makes me laugh, though.  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

Sheard

Man-Hungry Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:28 am
Link also appeared in Soul Calibur 2 (Gamecube version) this can technically be paired up with guys there. Heck we could make up a back story about how Link left Hyrule in search of hot men and found himself in this fighting tournament.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:51 am
Sheard
Link also appeared in Soul Calibur 2 (Gamecube version) this can technically be paired up with guys there. Heck we could make up a back story about how Link left Hyrule in search of hot men and found himself in this fighting tournament.

Haha! I think that's so funny! I was going to buy Soul Calibur 2 for the GC, just because it had Link in it and I need a fighting game. But I didn't. XD

Okay, I think there are tons of slash pairings avaliable. Even non-slash.
LinkxDark Link
LinkxShiek
LinkxGanondorf (whatever floats your boat)
LinkxBunny mail guy (Total shota... ><)
LinkxZora Prince (Reversed shota sweatdrop )

I personally like Link with either Dark Link(Twincest, but sooo not!) or Sheik. I read a really good fanfiction explaining how Shiek was the b*****d son of the King and Impa. How had to protect the princess, and go into hiding, etc. Quite interesting.

VairaSmythe

Friendly Poster

Sheard

Man-Hungry Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:48 pm
Going back to my Soul Calibur 2 theory, I'm going to say Link/Sigfried is a viable pairing. Sure Sigfried is Nightmare in Soul Calibur 2, but Soul Edge looses its influence over him and he reverts back to Sigfried in SC3. Now what would have enough power to do that? The Triforce! So Link (using the Trieforce) saves Sigfried who then falls for him.

Why Link/Sigfried and not one of the other possible pairings? Well as I said before Sigfried shows up in Soul Calibur 3 (but link doesn't.) The most obvious reason for this is that Sigfried wants to prove himself worthy of link by going off to destroy the evil sword that once posessed him. With that done, Sigfried returns to Link and they get yaoi together.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:57 pm
LadyNox
Link is absolutely one of those characters I can’t see slashed. One reason is because he really just doesn’t seemed interested in relationships, and like you said, there’s almost no one to slash him with. Male or female. With most characters, the most he ever does is solve a level with a character, there’s no real in depth interaction (unless it’s Zelda or the Fairy), nothing leads me to think ‘oh wow, they really might like each other more than friends’. Link is also so mission orientated or hero-orientated that he barely notices when people want him.

Also Shadow-Link doesn’t’ really count. To me, the fans are grasping at straws when they do that pairing, no matter how pretty the art work is. And Ganaondorf? Not even the sexy rival vibe with those two. It’s all: Must Destory/Save Hyrule! Even with Zelda… Seems like Link really isn’t interested, expect maybe in Wind Waker where I think he thought she was kinda cool but wasn‘t really interested in her. ^^;

So yeah, to me, slashing Link with the bird boy in Wind Waker, let’s say, is the same as slashing him with a Skulltula. Ridiculous. But dude, whatever floats your boat. XD

If you ever read the manga, this is changed A LOT! THere is an official manga, it's hard to find in english, but I do know a site were you can read it. In the manga, Link showed a slight intrest in Zelda (shows Sheiks face to heart ) but then, it was only slight.  

Yui D Flowright

Mimowz

Savage Gaian

13,025 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:25 pm
Me Love Yaoi!!!!  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games