Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Healthy Weight?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spiitze

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:10 pm
Ookay, so I'm over weight...I've been overweight since io was 9...maybe before that, but thats when i realised it. I'm 14 1/2, 5'11" and 190-200 lbs. anyone know the healthy weight reange for this category? I was thinking 150-170 but i don't know..tips would be appreciated too 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:15 pm
Well i'm 13 and my commen weight (for 4'9) it about (wat I guess) 90-110  

The White Elf

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:33 pm
You're very close, Nimmie! According to the Weight Watchers website, your ideal weight is anywhere between 143 and 165. However, if your doctor suggests less or more, that would be fine too, because your doctor may know more about your body type than a website. For instance, many athletes have WAY higher weights simply because they have a good bit of muscle bulk. Arnold Schwarzenegger's ideal weight according to the WW chart would be about 155 to 179 if he's 6'1" (I don't know his height offhand), but because he's a bodybuilder, he was actually perfectly healthy, and then some, at about 250 pounds instead. So assume 143 to 165, but check with your doctor to see if that range should be modified for exceptional muscle mass or really small bones or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:38 pm
aww man...I just found out that I have about 70 more pounds to loose to get to my ideal range....uggg...that seems so hard!

but at least I can get help from you guys!

YAY FOR THIS GUILD!  

SquishyAngeh

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games