Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:24 am
To me, Methos had the best, he looked like he was orgasiming......lol.............Duncan looked like he was singing..........the worst......................Richie...........my god, when he took the guys head in the ep. with the fake Methos, that was the WORST.........I wanted to stab myself.....but, they already told me no stabbing myself here sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:56 pm
XD Thats so funny
It was said That The guy who played conner told duncan A quickening is like and orgasam biggrin !! So im guessing duncan...Failed Richie was listening and biggrin Methos got it right biggrin  

Aeris the flower Girl86

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:37 pm
Richies was like ........ummmmmmm........I dunno? Gross?? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:19 pm
biggrin Thats why I said richie was listening he was like biggrin Am I doing this right?
Duncan : >.> Pssh
Methos : >.> I got 5000 years 69 wives biggrin I know how to do it biggrin  

Aeris the flower Girl86

DaxCordite

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:38 am
Best Quickening The Finale of Highlander when the Kurgan lost his head.

All of the ones from the TV Series looked stupid IMO. With the expressions on the actors faces ranging from Fake Orgamsic to Constipated.

I really think they went over bored trying to replicate the final Quickening. I much enjoyed the more subdued quickening's shown in the film for all but the last.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:55 am
DaxCordite
Best Quickening The Finale of Highlander when the Kurgan lost his head.

All of the ones from the TV Series looked stupid IMO. With the expressions on the actors faces ranging from Fake Orgamsic to Constipated.

I really think they went over bored trying to replicate the final Quickening. I much enjoyed the more subdued quickening's shown in the film for all but the last.

That was a good one......I loved Methos's when he got the one dudes hed in season 6...........He says, " Just cause I don't like to fight doesn't mea I can't." (slice) blaugh  

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

NiennaSayyadina

8,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:59 pm
I hate all of them that don't include property damage. They look ridiculous all of the time, though some are cooler than others (Methos, sometimes Amanda).

The stupid expressions were more fun to laugh at than to watch silently.

I like the effects better as the technology got better. The first film seemed pretty silly with those quickenings.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:40 pm
NiennaSayyadina
I hate all of them that don't include property damage. They look ridiculous all of the time, though some are cooler than others (Methos, sometimes Amanda).

I like the effects better as the technology got better. The first film seemed pretty silly with those quickenings.

I completely agree. As much as a I love highlander, the quickenings are usually pretty silly. Then again, I'm only up to the third season, so I've got a ways to go. But the technology improvements have helped I think.  

MacyDraven

Kratos Krisna

2,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:43 am
NiennaSayyadina

In the animated Series episode History Lesson, a Sharing Quickening Destroyed a platoon of tanks. The more poular series never came close to that, even when it took place ion a sulphur mine.  
The Gathering: A Highlander Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games