Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Personality Types and well, a lot of things... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funa Spectrum

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:43 am
INTP, I've done several tests before.

I like things to make sense. I relate astral projection and spiritual energy to string dimension theories and quantum physics.

I plan and read a lot, but rarely do any practices.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:12 am
Ciele Fu
I relate astral projection and spiritual energy to string dimension theories and quantum physics.

Mind explaining, roughly, how you equate them?  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Funa Spectrum

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:33 pm
String theory theorises at least ten dimensions.

The sixth dimension holds the links between all possible moments in time for this universe. This could explain precognition and clairvoyance in general as small slips in this dimension within the mind.

The eighth dimension contains all possible universes. The ninth dimension is the link between these universes - seems like a possible route for astral projection, depending on your view of any worlds reached by it.

There many theories within quantum physics, and I'm not a scientist, so forgive me if I end up talking out of my arse. One theory explains that subatomic particles can be affected by your consciousness - mind over matter, a core of magic. Under the rules of quantum physics (and physics in general), everything we know is atomic, and atoms are made of these subatomic particles.

In another theory it backs the theory of infinite possibilities by explaining that the universe is constantly splitting.

I'm not particularly versed on this, and my beliefs aren't well defined.

http://tenthdimension.com/textonly.php

Hmm, anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:38 am
I've taken this several times, and I tend to fluctuate between INTJ, INTP, ENTJ, and ENTP, the only constant being iNtuitive Thinking.  

Tsuzuki

Annalixa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:30 am
I generally test out as an INFJ, sometimes varying to INFP or or ISFJ. But reading about the types and modes of thinking and relating, I am squarely in the INFJ camp.

(By the way, if you read ANYTHING about type percentages, that is more bogus than anything. Such percentages are taken from the "official" results of MBTI testing given by psychs [if it's taken from anything official at all], so it isn't a very good representative sample, and you only get one shot. Since we all vary a little bit between the "types" throughout life as we develop the various cognitive functions, if you take the test at a wacky time, you'll be officially considered that type by the statistics, regardless if that's actually an accurate reflection of your personality or not.)

For my spiritual/religious practices--I much prefer to work alone in my path, without having to answer to other people's paradigms. (strong Introverted iNtuition) And my own internal paradigm is based on what "sounds" or "feels" right or wrong--I'm pretty weak when it comes to objectively evaluating things like that. I don't really have much observable consistency in my beliefs, as much as I try (not as strong Introverted Thinking). I am fairly empathetic, in the non-magical sense, and so much of what I actually do magically isn't for me but to help and protect those close to me (strong Extroverted Feeling). And I don't know how Extraverted Sensing (and my relative weakness in it) relates to my spiritual practices, so. I'll let that be.

ETA

All though, I do try to match my various "sabbats" with what is going on in the world around me. I keep my solstices on the days that are actually the longest or shortest, instead of a random calendar date. If it still looks like winter, I'm not going to celebrate Imbolc. Also, I prefer to celebrate my solar return (the day of the year where the Sun returns to the degree it was in on the day you were born) as opposed to my birthday, at least as far as anything spiritual goes.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:30 am
I tested as an ENFJ back in junior high and reading over the description now, I see no reason to retest, it's still got me pegged.

The tolerance aspect of the ENFJ certainly speaks to how I approach spirituality as well as the tendency to take on the ideas and beliefs of those around me. It makes perfect sense that I became a Chaos Magician in that respect as one of my goals is to hop paradigms as a means of being more empathetic towards people who live in those paradigms as opposed to the "Chaos Magicians are assholes" stereotype. xp

Gideon Starorzewski

Aesi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:33 pm
ENTP - Inventor Rational

Reading the description, it has me fairly well pinned down.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:27 pm
It put me down as INTP, which creeped me out a whole ******** lot, because I know I'm not really, and now I have to think about how I'm not really, which sucks, because secretly, I really, really want to be like that.

I want to be my father, and that's just weird.  

Kalyani Srijoi

Miza_Radioaktiv

Questionable Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:56 pm
Your type is: INFP - Healer Idealist

Your 50.0% Extroverted and 50.0% Introverted
Your 5.0% Sensing and 95.0% Intuitive
Your 20.0% Thinking and 80.0% Feeling
Your 25.0% Judging and 75.0% Preceiving

Yays! It's right.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:05 pm
I came up as an INFP when I tested myself for the only fun unit in Economics. XD

It makes a lot of sense, particularly in the context of my religious development. "INFPs have a gift for interpreting symbols, as well as creating them." I love working with the symbols in my dreams, and learning about different types of religious symbolism. I'm getting a lot of practice with symbolism, simile, and metaphor in my literature class. "They have a natural interest in scholarly activities and demonstrate, as do the other NF's, a remarkable facility for languages." I definitely love studying things that interest me, and I like learning languages. This is helpful when I try to draw on other cultures for inspiration. Morality was mentioned as one of the big things that INFPs grapple with, and that's always been a huge area of interest for me, particularly in developing my religion.

This is kind of cool. I'm glad someone made a post about it, because it's an interesting thing to consider.  

Autumnal Light

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items