Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
New

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll?
  Wooohooo!
View Results

carebearmillard

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:59 am
Hi everybody! biggrin

My name is Jamie. I'm 21 years old and I've been struggling with my weight since I was 18 when I got married. Since then I've had a baby and I now weight 171 lbs. I've been trying to lose some weight for about a week. I don't have a goal weight yet. I want to just feel better about the way I look in my clothes. I'm guessing around 140 lbs will be fine with me.

I don't have money for gym equipment or to go to a gym. I do have access to a friends treadmill but I absolutly hate it. It's a good treadmill but it's sooo boring and time drags on forever. It'd be better if I could watch tv but there isn't one in the room. sad cry

Any ideas or tips will be very appreciated.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:45 pm
Hello Jamie! I'm Emma!

Hmm...I hate treadmills too, even with a tv! But maybe if you plugged in some music or got an mp3 player you'd like it more. Otherwise, I'd suggest running outside.

Goodluck and I hope you like the guild! 3nodding

Emarii

carebearmillard

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:39 pm
Emarii
Hello Jamie! I'm Emma!

Hmm...I hate treadmills too, even with a tv! But maybe if you plugged in some music or got an mp3 player you'd like it more. Otherwise, I'd suggest running outside.

Goodluck and I hope you like the guild! 3nodding

Music works but then I tend to ignore my daughter and then she finds something to destroy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:42 am
That isn't good. Well if might I suggest how about bringing a small compact tv over and placeing it on the treadmell top  

The White Elf

Moonecho

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:27 pm
    Moon Says:

» » » If the math is right.. she's three. Take her for walks, go outside, get active with her.
If you're playing outside with her, it's a more entertaining way to get active and healthy, and it benefits her, as well, with more bonding time! :]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games