~(Crimson poet)~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:15 pm
I think there should be one here...
Ummm... yeah, I'm good with,
Dating advice,
life advice,
and, basic, to moderate issues....^^
I've known alot of people who've been,
raped, or heartbroken. SO, I'm good with that crap!^^ Haha, sadly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:22 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well I don't need adive now but this is a nice thread. wink
A few weeks ago I stayed up for hours because a guy was calling my sister's friends cell and telling her that he was going to rape her. He knew everything about her. Her name, address and it was sooo scary. Luckily she locked her doors are nothing happened! blaugh

SapphireSara2
Captain

NYANEKO

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:06 pm
I hope you tracked the number and reported that little incident to the police. neutral

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:27 pm
NYANEKO
I hope you tracked the number and reported that little incident to the police. neutral

I don't know, I was just overhearing my sister's conversation. Her friend didn't want to tell her mom because she though that she would be extremely scared.

SapphireSara2
Captain

~(Crimson poet)~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:06 am
SapphireSara2

A few weeks ago I stayed up for hours because a guy was calling my sister's friends cell and telling her that he was going to rape her. He knew everything about her. Her name, address and it was sooo scary. Luckily she locked her doors are nothing happened! blaugh

Ummm... how'd this a**, get her information? Otherwise, it's cool nothing happened, but, she should keep an eye out... If he knows that much, he could get her later... (Wow, I feel mean. "he could get her later")
He was probably just screwin' around...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:51 pm
well then i have a question for you its not really mid life lol
but it will be the first real question asked in the tread Iron Maiden or Guns N'Roses for my next cd i cant decied
but only out of those two  

cheesefansmile

Scrub Sauce

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:44 am
SapphireSara2

I don't want to sound like a p***k but...CALL THE F***ING POLICE!!! The same situation has occured to one of my friends and we all thought it was some petty prank call. Later I soon overheard the conversation saying the address of my friend's apartment, her favorite color, and all sorts of things. I stood by seeing how the problems would end, but soon the guy kept on mailing and calling her every hour of the day and soon I had to temporarily move in with her to make sure that'd things be ok, and later it looked like it and I moved out back to my place and after 6 days of being in the clear. "It" happened...the thing probably screwed up her life, so GET HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:54 am
Hi... um.... Well heres the thing. I liked this 1 guy, so because I've never been good with that kind of thing (Yould u believe that I'm actually kinda shy about telling a guy that I like him.) so I gave him a note...... And he said "I don't want it" ... then he threw it. -_-
*sighs* I don't realy know what to do... no guy has ever liked me as more than a friend. Whats wrong with me? Am I ugly or something..... Heh, I might as well change my name to Betty. *Puts a bag over my face*
crying I don't think I'll ever try and tell a guy anything like that again!
emo  

Christalz

PixieofDestruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:54 pm
Christalz
Hi... um.... Well heres the thing. I liked this 1 guy, so because I've never been good with that kind of thing (Yould u believe that I'm actually kinda shy about telling a guy that I like him.) so I gave him a note...... And he said "I don't want it" ... then he threw it. -_-
*sighs* I don't realy know what to do... no guy has ever liked me as more than a friend. Whats wrong with me? Am I ugly or something..... Heh, I might as well change my name to Betty. *Puts a bag over my face*
crying I don't think I'll ever try and tell a guy anything like that again!
emo

Its hard to deal with rejection but if you think about it we always expect guys to do ask. And what do we do? Reject them. Its really a 2 way street. There's nothing wrong with you. Believe me, dating isn't everything in this worl. I was never asked to be someone's gf a lot n I'm pretty. I never thought I was ugly but I did thinkg "what's wrong with me?". You realy shouldn't. I see that now. I dont know how old you are but just stay focused on you. How you're doing in school/career/feeling good about YOU. Men will be more attracted to you that way. Men think that a selfconfident woman is very sexy no matter how other ppl perseive you. And if I didn't like a guy I did reject him. I feel its worse to lead some one on and break their heart after they're attached to you, so look at it as them doing u a favor.
Another way to look at it is that you have a 50/50 chance of getting a date w/a person when u ask. What's the worst that can happen? They say "no", ok. You didn't lose anything cuz you were never w/that person in the 1st place.
I hope my advice helped you!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:21 pm
Wow. ^-^ Thank you. I do feel better now that I read that. And you are right. xd That reminds me I need to study for my test in History. Heh, I missed a day of school because of heavy rain. sweatdrop  

Christalz

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:48 pm
Alright, somebody riddle me this...

I think ive fallen in love with a girl whos my friend...

And shes with another dude...

And she doesnt like me that way...

And I know it, because ive tried, and tried, and tried...

But she doesnt like me...

Help...?

~The biggest Dork Eva~
emo emo emo emo emo  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:48 pm
how can i build up me self-esteem? emo  

Ayersi

Popular Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100