Submit

Blaze_Inferno

Agile Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have a question. Recently I heard on Entertainment tonight that there might be a new Star trek movie and that they managed to get William Shatner. I cannot really confirm this but this what I recently heard.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:59 pm
There is supposed to be a new movie out next year. its' supposedly going to be about kirk and spock a the academy. j.j abhrams is behind the project. shatner and nimoy both have been approached to appear in the movie.  

unknowntrekkie

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:31 am
That's pretty much what I heard, it's supposed ot be a precursor to the original trek. They're supposed to have Kirk and Spock reminiscing at the beginning, and Shatner's there to film the opening and probably be a consultant to whoever plays the young kirk on how to be "kirk"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:40 pm
As long as they don't undo what was done in Generations, because I love that movie, and un-killing Kirk would be very classless.  

Farthingale

7,575 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Contralto in a Corset

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:55 am
this is pretty old news...surprised you haven't heard about it.

And it's set in the wrong timeline for them to "Unkill" Kirk. they're in the Acadamy, young peoples.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:54 pm
My mom's friend informed me about it. I'm looking forward to it, and I hope they don't ruin anything!

Werewolf Garnet

shadowshifter01

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:21 am
I think I know a site where u can find out about the movie before it's even made. Here's the site: www.countingdown.com Hope u find what your looking for, also it shows lists of movies that the showed too. P.S. click on directory then just click on whick ever letter (from A-Z) for the list of the movies in that letter. Hope I been a bit of help.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:35 pm
As much as I've heard, it's pretty much a flashback to Kirk and Spock's days at the academy. But I only read a small clip on a news thing, so I don't how accurate that it.  

Pherfiniel

dreamingscribe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:44 am
This movie may have potential, but I can only hope that they will not suffer bad writing and mess it up.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games