Reply Fantasy Books Guild
The Magic Shop Books by Bruce Coville

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose Of The Devil

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:56 pm
I'm reading one of them and it is amazing. If you have ever read one of them, you will know how it is.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:16 pm
I've read Jeremy Thatcher, Dragon Hatcher. That's a good one. 3nodding  

fce5c7a32187df1c0a5ebcaa2

Rose Of The Devil

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:27 pm
Juliet Dove, Queen Of Love is a good one if you know a lot about greek mythology cause it includes a lot of the stories, and you kinda need to know greek mythology if you want to know what character someone is before they say their name. But it's still really good even though i'm not done with it yet. Tomight i'm going to start reading Jeremy Thatcher, Dragon Hatcher. My school library has a lot of books by Bruce Coville, so I stay happy most of the time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:48 pm
I think there's Jeremy Thatcher Dragon Hatcher, The Skull of Truth, The Monster's Ring, Juliet Dove Queen of Love, and one about a talking toad, but I can't remember what it's called. So, five altogether.  

Celestiara

Resara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:10 am
Celestiara
I think there's Jeremy Thatcher Dragon Hatcher, The Skull of Truth, The Monster's Ring, Juliet Dove Queen of Love, and one about a talking toad, but I can't remember what it's called. So, five altogether.

I havent heard of Juiet Dove, Queen of Love but the rest of what u meantion r good. the one with the toad is called Jenifer Murdley's Toad
(i dont think i spelled that right)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:12 pm
Resara
Celestiara

I havent heard of Juiet Dove, Queen of Love but the rest of what u meantion r good. the one with the toad is called Jenifer Murdley's Toad
(i dont think i spelled that right)

AHA! Now I can get it from amazon, since you reminded me of the title!

Thank you much!  

Celestiara

Black_Rose10

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:16 am
User Image

Oh I remember those. I read two of them in grade school.

-The Monster's Ring
-Jeremy Thatcher Dragon Hatcher

Fantasy Books Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces