Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
[Fanfiction] Vigils (SiriusxRemus)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotta love them? ((I'm not even giving you a no option))
  Yes.
View Results

Black_the(last)dogstar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:16 pm

Rating: PG
disclaimer: all HP characters do not belong to me so don't sue me!

Vigils
By Dogstar

Sleeping was something that seemed rather impossible for the boy lying in his bed at 12:30 am in Gryffindor tower that night. He was holding back the edge of the bed drapes just enough to watch similar drapes only a few feet away, only those drapes were cold and shining gray in the moonlight instead of dark and crimson like the ones holding out the moonlight in the tiny enclosed space. There was a wall in the space between the two beds. Not a real tangible wall or anything, but a wall never the less. The boy swallowed a nervous lump in his throat as he thought about simply getting up and shattering that wall of silence and pulling back the silver curtain that was really the same color as his in the daytime and crawling in next to the other boy that he knew was cocooned inside the other four poster. But all he could do was stare at it imagining the honey colored hair and pale face peaceful in sleep and small thin form curled up warm under the covers just like his own was. He drifted off to sleep thinking about holding the other boy close in his arms sharing the same warmth, enclosed in the same shroud of crimson curtains. Another night of sweet dreams that would leave him sadder every evening he found himself doing the same thing without ever really getting up and crawling in with the boy, he was growing even more certain with every passing lonely night staring at those other bed curtains, that he loved.
That’s when his feet hit the floor and before he even knew what he was doing he had the silver curtain in his hand, which became red in every crease where shadow shut out the moonlight, and pulling them back. Just as he had imagined, the honey hair strewn across the pillow, the three thin white scars across a peaceful face, and the warmth under the covers as he climbed in next to the boy’s small form curling up around him and holding him tight. A soft always slightly annoyed voice in the crimson darkness,
"Sirius what are you doing?"
"I had a dream." And for the first time since these nightly vigils began Sirius Black got a good night’s sleep.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:15 pm

Vey good! I luved the fluffy aspect!! heart whee

Chibi_Oni_chan

[The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas