sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:29 pm
XD Except we gotta come up with more things to do that are free.
Eh, I've always been cheap. I've always saved my money. ...Can't seem to do that one Gaia though. I spend it as soon as I get 500g. =P But~ I agree, everyone should at some point in their lives to learn the value of a dollar. ;]

Oh~ but that could look cute. :3 I was once thinking of patching my pants in a different color jean material... but then I got too lazy. Yeah, I think you can pick up the patches at a handy dandy wal-mart.

Yeah~ I'm just mad that I never tear holes in my jeans in the right spots. Ya know, so I could make capris. But no~ I'd have to make shorts out of them... and then I'd never wear them anyway. ^^;

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:28 pm
I never wear the shorts that ive cut from jeans either.

Hmm yeah, see its either patch em up or throw em away since they get holes where you can see underwear or leg/butt, and thats not cool. i dont want people to see my bootie, no noes.

multi-color is cute. but i would never really pay for it. just like those jeans that are faded or already have holes in them. i can make my own holes, dont need to pay $40 or so for them.

thinking of things to do for free is hard stuff, theres only so much you can do. without repeating.

funny how on here, money gets blown but out there...nope, we keep a tight hold. even though when you think about it, it does take a bit of time and effort to gather up some of this gold.  

Blaiz

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:35 pm
I think I made some once... never wore them.

Indeed.

Exactly! D: I refuse to pay someone to fade and cut holes in my jeans for me. :/

Edit: <.< >.> Yeah~ of course doing anything is better than nothing.

XD Yeah, it's easy to make chump change, but takes too long to save up any large amounts. I refuse to quest for expensive items.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:44 pm
Blaiz
i like your hair as well, very nice. kudos on that one.

$20 bucks for wearing girls jeans for a week? thats actually not bad at all, considering they are just jeans. might be different if you had to wear a skirt, girly shirt, sandals and all that (if schools would even allow it, from what ive heard of other people doing it..thats a no no).

glad you found some looser ones.

Comfort is key. heart

i too, dont get these marks, well not often. I personally have issues with jeans...i can never find any real good ones. i hate shopping for jeans, its the worst for me. thats probably why i have jeans from when i was in...wait....huh, well i know i had some of these in high school...argh...cant think. it must be like 4 years maybe? something like that...but they are sadly wearing out, and i have to buy more.......not looking forward to it

how goes loveless? i saw an amv of it and i think one ep. but i never got around to really watching/reading it.

Thanks whee
My school doesn't allow guys to wear skirts. Someone tried it last year. I hate the kid that did it too. He's such a douche. He was dating one of my good friends who broke up with her current boyfriend to be with him. He was still dating this other chick when HE asked HER out. And his old girlfriend gave him rides to se his new gf/my friend.
They found out, he was slapped, and then the old gf continued to be with him. stare
And my friend started being friends with him again after he cheated on her. She hates him again now for unknown reasons. I liked him maybe one week out of the x amount of years I've known him...[/ramble]

As for girly shirts...I don't mind them too much. I like htis one pink and white striped shirt I got from target. whee

My oldest pair of jeans (which were my favorite and most comfortable) wore away a few months ago. I forget how old they were. But they seriously just wore away. The knees went away last year but I didn't really care. It was a few months ago that the a** somehow wore away. Don't ask how. I really don't know. But I threw them out. ;-; emo *sob*

OMG! I just read the 3rd book today. Awsome stuff. Soubi is my favorite character. He's the older guy with really long hair, glasses (sometimes), and gause around the neck (or a scarf or long necked shirts).
He's so SMEX! O_O <3
But yeah. I hightly recommend it.

DismalFate

Blaiz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:44 pm
I agree questing for the real expensive items is just too much...personally i dont think ill ever be able to do it either. so so much for those outfits. oh well. :shrug:

True, doing something is better than doing nothing. and being bored together is better than being bored alone.

~*~

Wow. DismalFate thats one crazy roundabout story. What is especially weird is that the old gf gave him rides (thats sad enough) to go see his new girl!!! that old gf is a dumbass if you ask me. at least its over now though, i suppose. it sucks when your friend is dating someone you dont like.

I dont know how pants wear out either...it is really sad.

~*~

lol i think i know who you're talking about. saw a lot of amvs about that guy and whoever the other main char is. hmm..maybe ill start reading that one, ive been looking for a new manga to read. hey do you know if its finished yet?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:14 pm
Blaiz
I agree questing for the real expensive items is just too much...personally i dont think ill ever be able to do it either. so so much for those outfits. oh well. :shrug:

True, doing something is better than doing nothing. and being bored together is better than being bored alone.

~*~

Wow. DismalFate thats one crazy roundabout story. What is especially weird is that the old gf gave him rides (thats sad enough) to go see his new girl!!! that old gf is a dumbass if you ask me. at least its over now though, i suppose. it sucks when your friend is dating someone you dont like.

I dont know how pants wear out either...it is really sad.

~*~

lol i think i know who you're talking about. saw a lot of amvs about that guy and whoever the other main char is. hmm..maybe ill start reading that one, ive been looking for a new manga to read. hey do you know if its finished yet?

yeah sweatdrop
and the guy is graduating early so after tomorrow I never see that little buttmunch again whee

I like my pants ;-;
God hates me. He wanted to ruin my fave pants so he did.
Evil. Wait...evil =/= God...IT WAS SATAN'S DOING! surprised

DismalFate

Blaiz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:40 pm
lol "buttmunch" i havent heard that one in a while.

but thats cool beans.

yeah, it has to be satan. hed be the one to make something so good that you cant get enough but at the same time make it so you can easily and unknowingly mess it up.

curse you, satan, curse you stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:15 pm
Blaiz
lol "buttmunch" i havent heard that one in a while.

but thats cool beans.

yeah, it has to be satan. hed be the one to make something so good that you cant get enough but at the same time make it so you can easily and unknowingly mess it up.

curse you, satan, curse you stressed

lol I like that phrase whee

thanks <3

Freakin Satan ruins everything. gonk domokun

DismalFate

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items