Reply Roleplaying Forum
Tales of the USS Titonia

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Real Meltinus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:16 pm
The USS Titonia, A Nebula class starship bound for another galaxy. To truly go where no one has gone before. It's crew is the best and brightest of Starfleet.

In the year 3467 there are no wars due to the race of one person. Romulans work with Klingons. Klingons work with Humans. Humans work with Romulans. Together, they formed the Federation Star Empire. peace has come to the galaxy at last with the final destruction of the Borg in the year 3279. Now their only intrest is exploration.

Join the creww of the USS Titonia and go to the next galaxy. See the universe. Meet new species. Make new enemies. Discover new romances. Become part of the greatest thing to hit the known universe in the history of space travel. Become Greatness.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:24 pm
Do you like it? I spent some time working on it. So, here are the rules:
No vulgarity(swearing, racist jokes, ect.)
No text talk(lol, brb,gtg,ttyl,)
Spell your sentences(Nothing like: I wen 2 da st0r an g0t u a sweatdrop er.) It's just rtarded.
Other than that, do what you please.
You can be any alien from Star Trek(Just not the Q or the Borg).
Any rank except Captain and Commander.
You can have a relationship with anyone. Just not me.

I am Captain Torine Sorrkusa of the Starship Titania. I'm a Romulan/ human. I'm seventy two years old.  

The Real Meltinus

Blaze_Inferno

Agile Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:33 pm
might of helped if you did a stats thing first.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:34 pm
Description:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Deired Position: cheif medical officer
Race: Vulcan
Desired Area: science
History: My name is T'Janikrel. I graduated at the top of my class from the vulcan science academy. I later spent some time training on Vulcan as a Medical officer and I felt that my life was slowing down much more than I could take...so I enlisted in star fleet and soon became the Chief Medical Officer on the ship called the Akira. I have been there for 9 nines as of today and I am ready to move forward yet again, to further enhance my madical knowledge and experience.  

Anaithnid Miuil

Swashbuckling Pirate

13,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Roleplaying Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items