xxEikichixx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:12 pm
D.gray-man

Death Note

Buso Renkin

crying thats all i can think of right now  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:21 am
try lovely complex..
it is all about a tall girl who fell in love with a short guy..
they were called all hanshin-kyojin..a comedy duo..
then blah blah blah..
try it, it's nice and funny.. biggrin  

xFxckOff

DomoLuvsCookies

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:39 pm
lucky star, full moon, and the melancholy of haruhi suzumia are good new ones
lucky star
nothing supernatural, just life of 4 good friends, very crazy life.

full moon
a girl has a disease that prevents her from singing.

melancholy of haruhi susumia
a lot of supernatural stuffs xp  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:42 am
Dark Flame Ditto
Fansub.TV

=life
that and:
Anime6.org
That right there will make your pupils dilate.  

Echrin

Grolog

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:22 pm
there are so many good anime's out there......you need a huge list to stack all of em up. But you should just go to some site like animevenue or something and just check around for random animes. I mean its pretty easy to find a good one.
domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:58 pm
The two best series to come out this year (IMHO) are Romeo x Juliet and Gurren Lagann.

Romeo x Juliet - It's not what you're thinking. Yes, there's romance and star-crossed lovers making puppy eyes at each other, but there's so much more to it. In the begining, the Montagues of Neo Verona led a mutiny against the ruling Capulets and kill them all, except for Juliet, who is saved by the servants. Fourteen years later, Juliet has grown up, kept ignorant of her past and who she really is...but now that she is of age, the Capulet supporters want her to lead them in a rebellion against the oppressive Montagues and take back the city and avenge her family. Things get complicated, of course, when she meets a certain young man at a party who is the son of the man everyone wants her to destroy...
Trailers -

Gurren Lagann - Man, I usually can't stand mecha anime, but this is just so much fun. I can't remember the last time I've had so much fun watching an anime. The story takes place in the far future where humans are forced to live underground in isolated villages with no contact with the surface. Simon and Kamina live in such a village. Simon spends most of his time digging up treasure, while Kamina dreams of reaching the surface...which most of the villagers don't even believe in. One day, Simon finds a drill shaped key and a strange 'face.' Before he can show Kamina, the village is attacked by a giant robot called a Ganmen. Simon, Kamina, and Yoko, a girl who appeared along with the Ganmen return to the 'face' and activate it to fight the threat and break through to the surface, which holds more than they could imagine.
Trailers -
1 - this is the official trailer...but it's not that great. The 300 trailer is muuuuuch better.
2 - the now famous and ever epic 300 Gurren Lagann trailer. Because everyone loves Simon yelling 'THIS. IS. SPARTAAAA!'  

palindrome88

Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces