Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Religion~!
  Nooo.
View Results

Gunpowder Valentine

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:00 pm
My grandma lives with me and my mom. For some reason, she decides that it's time to "talk" to me about her religion.

For those of you who are unaware, Catholicism is the craziest religion EVER. You'll never realize how crazy Catholics are unless you know some.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share with everyone a few things she told me. :D

> If you have a different religion from someone else, you can't see them when you go to Heaven because everyone goes to their own heaven when they die.
.... Does that mean God discriminates against people who believe in him, or people who believe in other gods? Probably both.

> If you don't believe in God, you're going to "hell". And I quote directly from her, "God said that no one should have any other god before HIM."
.... "God said"? I'd like to know who was there to hear this. Also, notice how she just mentioned that people with different religions go to their own heaven.

> If you wear a Scapular, you're saved and basically won't burn in Hell.
.... So if a serial killer wears one, that's their ticket to "Heaven"? I don't understand how wearing a necklace will save you from going to "Hell". If you do whatever the hell you want and you're a terrible person, you shouldn't have a good afterlife. I can't see how wearing a necklace can save you spiritually.

> God apparantly thinks he's more important than anything else in your life. If he doesn't come before your loved ones and yourself, he's going to be pissed off at you.
.... God seems like a selfish b*****d.

And this is exactly why I'm atheist.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:43 pm
Wow, yes, anybody with a religion that rants like crazy is bound to have a hole or two, but she was a victim of the froggy, if you read that thread xd
I too find that weird that people think that they can sin as much as they want as long as they do a certain thing that helps nobody.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

nitemarehippiegirl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:43 pm
I definitely agree. I hate it when people preach at me or try to push their religion on me. Their ideas about heaven and hell can be so wacky. or weak.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:37 am
There are at leat two religions that say if you do not folow their religion you will go to hell. If that's the case, we are all srewed.  

Cloud0.0Strife

[x] Natasha [x]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:52 am
Cloud0.0Strife
There are at leat two religions that say if you do not folow their religion you will go to hell. If that's the case, we are all srewed.

Indeed we are! 3nodding Lol!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:43 pm
[x] Natasha [x]
Cloud0.0Strife

Indeed we are! 3nodding Lol!
Altogether, we are the damned. That made me feel much better xd twisted
Cheers!  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Heterosexual Fa gg ot
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:27 pm
Cathoicism is very ********. I went to a Catholic school for ten years, which is WAY too long.

Yes, God is (Well...would be xDD) a selfish p***k. It's time for a little story.

I once refused to write a letter to "God" and the Religion teacher told me that I was going straight to "Hell".

Moral of this story: God wants everyone to be like him and not think forthemselves and have no opinions of their own.

Which is why I am an Atheist (I have been one for more than six years...and I'm only fifteen) and a Non Conformist.

User Image

[.Julie Booly.]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:29 am
Jajauma Hime
My grandma lives with me and my mom. For some reason, she decides that it's time to "talk" to me about her religion.

For those of you who are unaware, Catholicism is the craziest religion EVER. You'll never realize how crazy Catholics are unless you know some.

> If you have a different religion from someone else, you can't see them when you go to Heaven because everyone goes to their own heaven when they die.
.... Does that mean God discriminates against people who believe in him, or people who believe in other gods? Probably both.

> If you don't believe in God, you're going to "hell". And I quote directly from her, "God said that no one should have any other god before HIM."
.... "God said"? I'd like to know who was there to hear this. Also, notice how she just mentioned that people with different religions go to their own heaven.

.... So if a serial killer wears one, that's their ticket to "Heaven"? I don't understand how wearing a necklace will save you from going to "Hell". If you do whatever the hell you want and you're a terrible person, you shouldn't have a good afterlife. I can't see how wearing a necklace can save you spiritually.

> God apparantly thinks he's more important than anything else in your life. If he doesn't come before your loved ones and yourself, he's going to be pissed off at you.

[/
quote]

If you ask me christianity is a sign of mental weakness. These people are so close minded the believe in these narrow one dimensional beleifs. Other religions hinduismcough cough emrace other religions in an open view of existence.

Hiemdall

Veinlash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:50 pm
Jajauma Hime

yeah thats crazy
reminds me
i was watching the news after 911 happened and theirs a whole bunch of people out their with posters that said "God caused 911, Praise him"
and "thank god for 911"
and they thought they were the good ones
my mouth was dropped and i was drooling at the t.v. i could beleive what i was seeing  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:24 pm
That is pretty ******** up..xD sadly I know what you mean. I live in an all christian neighborhood and family. I have agnostic friends at school though.xD I was the weird and non loco of my family.  

Nii Chan is here

Gabrielle Proctor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:38 pm
Heterosexual Fa gg ot

Yes, God is (Well...would be xDD) a selfish p***k. It's time for a little story.

I once refused to write a letter to "God" and the Religion teacher told me that I was going straight to "Hell".

Moral of this story: God wants everyone to be like him and not think forthemselves and have no opinions of their own.

User Image

[.Julie Booly.]

That's my general impression of christianity and god. I know christians that say that it's a chioce. Belive in god, go to heaven. Believe not how they believe, you suffer for eternity. I asked my cousin "how is that a choice?" He told me, and it still didn't clear anything up for me, "God doesn't want mindless robots as his followers." To which I said, "Then why is it only the mindless robots that get into heaven?" Some ******** choice.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:33 pm
I've been preached to so much in my short lifetime that I should convert to Christianity or I'm going to hell. My father gave me a 2 hour sermon before in our kitchen, when I was trying to get breakfast because I brought up this dude that converted to Christianity once he got sober. First I was like, "ok, cool" but then I thought, "WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT, DAD!?" I'm in a family of mixed religions! Mom: Paganist Witch Father: Christian Sister: Buddhist Brother: Agnostic.

it's funny. :]  

God Save The Vampires

~.The Atheist Guild.~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces