Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED
The Thread of Bishounen. <3 [7 bishies added, see pg. 3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My bishie pwns your bishie.
  Heck yeah.
  GOLD!1!1!!1!11!!
View Results

The Master uses Thread

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:00 pm
>_> Well EXCUSE ME. I thought you meant my association or something. You didn't specifically mention anything specific about it, didja? Sheesh, my dear.

And actually, now that you mention it...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Urahara Kisuke
Series: Bleach
Species: Shinigami
Weapon (if any): Benihime (Crimson Princess)
Power (if any): Besides Shinigami? Being a genius? ._.
Relation to any other listed bishounen (if any): N/A
Background: Kisuke Urahara is a former captain of the 12th Division of the Gotei 13. He is also the founder and the first President of the Shinigami Research Institute (succeeded by Mayuri Kurotsuchi in both positions).

At some point (over 100 years before the main Bleach storyline), Kisuke was sentenced into exile by Soul Society for creating an untraceable gigai which caused the spiritual power of the shinigami inside it to deteriorate, along with his creation of the Orb of Distortion. Yoruichi Shihouin ran away with him, as well, for reasons yet unknown.
Other: He seems to have an aquaintance with Isshin.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Chrno
Series: Chrono Crusade
Species: Demon
Weapon (if any): Claws and that spiney thing on his back
Power (if any): Demonic healing/abilities
Background: Chrno used to live in Pandemonium until he participated in the demon revolt and survived with the last "sinners". After turning up into their "sanctuary" earth, they resided in a floating island. They tried to find something on earth called "Pandemoniums head" (Pande was the mother of all demons before she was killed) so they could attain infinite knowledge about every, and any, demon. (spoiler)However pandemonium's head went out of control and destroyed their half their sanctuary and Chrno fell with the apostle he fell in love with and after she died because of him he lived in her tomb until Rosette and Joseph found him and became their friend.
Other: Unlike other demons, he has no horns.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:10 pm
Well, I had kinda thought it would be a given. I suppose not--

PIMP HAT.

Gawd I love Urahara. heart

...But now I just got spoiled. gonk

...Or wait...no I didn't. I read about it. I think. RAGH WHO CARES, IT'S URAHARA. AND CHRONO.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:23 am
*continues to glomp Sangome*

Hey, how about putting Vincent up there? He's not mine, but he's Kyubi's and Achika's Bish.

And many other people's...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:46 pm
Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson
*continues to glomp Sangome*

Hey, how about putting Vincent up there? He's not mine, but he's Kyubi's and Achika's Bish.

And many other people's...
Sure, I can do that with the next update.  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Rachel Hart

Playful Bunny

10,365 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:05 pm
I saw Melody made a post about this and I went "NYA!!!"! So.. Here are my favorite hotties:

User ImageUser Image
Name: IA-RAMSE
Series: Pop'n Music Carnival
Species: Human.
Weapon (if any): Mecha. biggrin
Power (if any):
Relation to any other listed bishounen (if any):
Background: IA-RAMSE is a character made for some fan-series "Carnival of teh Stars". Also in his "Fever", he transforms into his anime self (just as I shown these pictures...) with his own Gundam-buddy. XD Not much known except he's sensitive. (He can get hurt easily...)
Other: His song genre is "SF-Pop" and song is "Dawn" by "PARSEC".

User Image
User Image

Name: Ice
Series: Pop'n Music 3, 4, and Carnival
Species: Human.
Weapon (if any): None. (Unless if you count his KeyTar instrument...)
Power (if any):
Relation to any other listed bishounen (if any): IA-RAMSE, since they both appear in the same verson.
Background: He loves taking care of his dog and Latin things. He hates talking about this height (he's shorter than his friend Timer... Talk about Edward's status. XD) His hobbies are writting/compsing msuic and takign leisurely trips. Thanks to Timer for getting him to become a star (talk with MZD for P-Cat's maid to assist), he became popuar and worked some solo songs! Recently, we saw him playing a remix verson of City Hunter's GET WILD! (With Timer and Shokee cameos...)
Other: Ice's song genres are FUTURE (PnM4) and CITY HUNTER (Carnival). (I forgot about PnM3's song chart). His songs are Ostin-Art and GET WILD (remix) by NMR. :3

User Image
User Image
User Image
(Sorry for the dean IA-RAMSE. ^^; )

Name: Timer
Series: Pop'n Music 2, 6, and cameos in Carnival and FEVER.
Species: Human. (Or bunny-cosplayer...)
Weapon (if any): None.
Power (if any): None.
Relation to any other listed bishounen (if any): Timer's friend and partner, Ice. He made cameos whenever Ice appears in his own songs.
Background: "He is an idol by nature? Or magic?", thats when people gosiped about this bunny-idol boy. He always never misses his shows because he always carry his pocket-watch! He is also a cosplayer with a closet thtat is more of a department store! XD Oddly, he dislikes sewing. XP He has a deep crush on Nyami (the cat-girl). Later in the PnM6 era, he even host a dome-tour and made a sucess! "Everyone with me, Lets sing!" is what he said that day. smile Carnival days, he tags alone with Ice and sang "Get Wild" with Ice in his Carnival-themed cosplay. And until later, he has a little sister named Minit's. (Also a bunny-cosplayer and semi-idol.)
Other: His song genres are "Digi-Rock" and "Digi-Pop". He has songs such as "ROSE~Kobitayo Iro Sora Ne" by Broke and "I Could Have Outrun You~HURRY UP", which I don't know this artist's name. ^^;

User ImageUser Image

Name: Alphone Michel
Series: Pop'n Music CS (Consumer Servie?) 11.
Species: Magical Human.
Weapon (if any):
Power (if any): He can cast gravity when his glasses is take off (and hair turned light blonde.)
Relation to any other listed bishounen (if any): N/A.
Background: He's a librian with a secret that no one knows. When his glasses is taken off, his magic revils and his hair color changes. He can cast gravity (or so when you see his animations.), so making a job as a libirian is easy! Not much known about his history or background story.
Other: His song genre is "Beat Rock 2", with song "Days" by Kouichi Ooura. smile (That song rocked!)

User ImageUser Image

Name: Wilhelm
Series: Pop'n Music FEVER
Species: Phamtom/spirit
Weapon (if any): N/A
Power (if any): He has some magic that can be cast by his hands...
Relation to any other listed bishounen (if any): N/A.
Background: As I know, he is dead, but not jsut a normal spirit or phantom. He has the magic to defend himself, especialy his arch-rival Jack (a gas-masked white-hair bishie). He covers his face with this scarry (or cute. XD)-looking mask.
Other: Wilhelm's song genre is "Progressive Baroque" and song is "Ubertreffen by DJ TAKA respect for J.S.B. smile

P.S. Sorry for buttloads of pics. I feel like i'm the only one who LOVES Pop'n Music...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:15 pm
User Image

Name: Roxas
Series: Kingdom Hearts 2
Species: Human/Nobody
Weapon (if any): Keyblade
Power (if any): If he would have skills.. Also that he can summon the keyblade or two.
Background: (Lets see if I can get this right... And I may spill SPOILERS!) Roxas is the nobody of the hero Sora. He was not "complete" because Sora turn back to his own self after he turned into a Heartless. After joined Organization, he decide to leave the "guild" (XD), but then later being defeated by Riku. Then turned to DiZ and sent him to "another" Twilight Town, until the day when Sora awakes.
Other: He did appear in the end of Riku's side in KH: CoM, as well a few scenes later in in KHII.

I also love Vincent Valentine form FFVII, but I got a feeling that someone will get him first. (And he's to overpopular) Also that Sangome took 'chaos'. X_X More will come.. Depend on the pic I own....

P.S. This is for Sangome. biggrin Click for Rubedo! biggrin  

Rachel Hart

Playful Bunny

10,365 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Rachel Hart

Playful Bunny

10,365 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:56 pm
Hey! Sorry for spamming, but what happen to this thead! O_O  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:44 am
My fandom...

.{User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.}.

i'm SORRY! ;_; I'm a lazy whatchahoozit...I'll try to get it updated sometime this weekend.

And on that note, although this is a bit delayed; RUBY! heart ...Being pwned by KOS-MOS, no less. xDD

.{User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.}.

...uses stars to heal people.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Rachel Hart

Playful Bunny

10,365 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:07 am
Please get your thread back up! XP

Your reward: This KOS-MOS wall. razz