Reply Rude Discussion
Are You in Band?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentPalpatine

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:12 pm
So I couldn't remember if there was a topic here or on the Band Geek guild about being in band and liking Ska. I think it fits really good though.

So are you in band? And if you are what do you play? And have you ever played any ska songs in band?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:28 pm
in school band we played rude boy train by desmond dekker and i play in a 9 piece ska band as a bassist/ backing vocalist  

Don Caballero

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:53 pm
I am in a band... and I am trying to start a ska band, but there is no takers... sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:39 pm
I'm my highschool band. I march Tenor Trombone, and play Bass Trombone for concert band.

I've never played a ska song in band, cause I'm the only ******** person in my school who knows ska.

And I have been in ska bands before, but we never really had time to pratice due to marching band schedule =P  

King Of The Ska
Captain

Sanos-Ska

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:10 pm
I AM IN A SKA BAND CALLED "The Sin City Bandits"
if you live in vegas we got a show on february 17
IM THE DRUMMER SO GIVE A SHOUT OUT  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yay band. I am in the marching band, and the jazz band. Technically, I am also in a ska band, but we have yet to practice. xd

I play Tenor Sax.

BettyBeat

Stone-cold Businesswoman

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:56 pm
Does anyone know.... s**t!!! I lost my train of thought... Ill get beack ter yer all when It comes back to me... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:00 pm
(im ska wolf, this is my second account)
I'm also in marching and jazz band
i play lead snare in marching band  

Mercy Of The Red Wolf

Canada3952

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:03 am
i'm in marching band and regular band, french horn, not best instrument but thats why i got into trombone and trumpet, bagpipes too, im learning those so i can be in a piping band and make lots of money at things such as festivals, not too mention i like bagpipes  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:06 pm
Canada3952
i'm in marching band and regular band, french horn, not best instrument but thats why i got into trombone and trumpet, bagpipes too, im learning those so i can be in a piping band and make lots of money at things such as festivals, not too mention i like bagpipes

lol.....bagpipes......cool cool  

Mercy Of The Red Wolf

Rude Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces