First Contact
  Insurrection
  Nemesis
View Results

LadySam

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:08 am
Look to poll please!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:14 am
I voted for First Contact, because it is my favorite. Nemesis sucked, because the plot was thin and the characters a little out there. Insurrection was OK, but not my favorite. First Contact was AWESOME! So much action and horror, I LURV it!  

LadySam

unknowntrekkie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:49 pm
i like first contact. i also liked generations the whol kirk picard thing in that one was interesting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:42 pm
You forgot Star Trek Generations.  

Blaze_Inferno

Agile Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blaze_Inferno

Agile Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:44 pm
Star Trek Nemesis was a great movie but it reminded me of generation episodes. The most emotional part was Data's death.

I did kind of like first contact but it was not as great as Star Trek generations.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:02 pm
I tend towards First Contact as my favorite, but I have to say what made me the most dissappointed was how the critics bashed Nemesis when it first came out. I remember watching it on opening night and then again a week later, walking out of the theatre thinking "this movie is still pretty darn good. Not the greatest movie I have ever seen but still good... why does ever review hate it so much?"  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

Blaze_Inferno

Agile Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:23 pm
YourAzureGoddess
I tend towards First Contact as my favorite, but I have to say what made me the most dissappointed was how the critics bashed Nemesis when it first came out. I remember watching it on opening night and then again a week later, walking out of the theatre thinking "this movie is still pretty darn good. Not the greatest movie I have ever seen but still good... why does ever review hate it so much?"
It's because they don't understand out tastes. Bad reviews=good movie. I mean I watched Catwoman and it was great. They gave that one bad reviews. Piece of advice. Be media literate and never follow reviews. You have to watch the movies for yourself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:40 pm
*nod* agreed.

Still it's irritating to hear the outside world keep claiming that "Star Trek is dead" or whatever they want to rag about.

Dippy critics wishing it will go away by giving it bad reviews just makes the trekkies and the trekkers cross (and cross trekkies aren't pretty)

biggrin  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas