Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

POLL!
  where?
View Results

gobstoppers_are_crunchy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:37 am
if you have something important to do liek ar eally long essay thats sue for tommorow ( just to use an example) are you one of those people that just gets on and does it ..puts it off "i'll do it in 10 mins" but does do it eventually or do you just not bother at all...

you see i am really in the middle with this one, take right this second for example i am in the middle of a drama essay but i couldt focus so i am typing this instead..i still have the document minimised ( ohh what a nice word to type!) and i will go back to it when i post this but i know that i really shoudl be just getting on with my dramam without distraction . I just cant BLAH

so is anyone else ever in the same boat/kettle/barrel/teapot?!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:21 pm
Im a very avid procrastinator.

.....and thats really not that good of a thing..but i just cant help it!

stare (yea i keep telling myself that)

and if its something that i have to do...i HAVE to do it, ya know? Not bothering to do it is not right with me. Even with an essay for school, i wouldnt be too glad and it would only be my last resort option.  

Blaiz

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:32 pm
I'm one of those who get started right away~ but I always leave something till the last moment.
Whether that is proof reading the essay, or writing the last half of it.

I always get the assignment done though. Even the stupid piddly busywork assignments. I learned long ago that those points add up and there's no use getting a C just because you're just ten points (one piddly assignment) away from a B. :S

Buut~ with my Gaia addiction, I often do take small five minute Gaia breaks and then get back to work. I thought I brokw this addiction, but recently I realized that I still have it. >.<

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:21 pm
I do it right away. the sooner my work is done the faster I can do whatever else pleases me.  

Menoetius

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:45 am
^___^ That's a very good rule to live by.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games