~In The Darkness~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire211

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:52 pm
Eiri Tasua
((Shinta told me to tell you guys that he's going to be away from a while so don't worry he didn't forget about you and BTW I'm his little sister Eiri.))
((hellooooo Eiri. Thanks for the info. I was starting to wonder.... rolleyes whee wink ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:16 am
Shinta looked at the girls. "Give me your hand. I'll heal it for you." he held out his hand and waited for Lilith's reply to his offer. 'whats taking so long. Takar should have been here by now and wheres Taru.' He thought to himself. He looked at Millia 'is she alright. I can't figure out if she's upset or if she's always like this.' He sighed a bit.

Angel of Death Duo Maxwel

Fire211

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:51 am
Millia sighed and continued to stare out the window. She turned slightly and saw that Shinta was looking at her. Millia blushed and looked back to the window quickly. 'He's seen enough strange stuff here...would he be afraid of my secret?' she wondered as she realized the moon outside was nearly full. 'Tomorrow night, I'll have to...' her thoughts were interupted by the sound of footsteps in the hallway outside.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:12 pm
Lilith looked at him and then at her hand. "Heal me?" She sounded confused but then she looked at the door. "Someone is coming..."  

Alrightey

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces