Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
What do you think

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  She's Crazy
  What was the question?
  Hey look to boys kissing *runs away gigling*
View Results

Neftusare

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:19 am
Whats the diffrence between likeing Yaoi and just being a person the gets a kick out of the sexual names? I ask because I have a sister that makes fun of the fact that I like Yaoi (not to hardcore)but she likes to be mildly perverted so ya thats my little rat I gets but what do you think?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:16 am
I think that is just a little bit weird  

Akira the Stalker

Loyal Cat

10,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Mischief-Foxx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:54 am
i always thought that liking yaoi was a little embarrassing and whatnot (and i still do) so i get where your sister's coming from. anywho, liking yaoi means that you like boyXboy love and being a person who gets a kick out of sexual names is someone who gets a kick out of sexual names and that's kinda stupid in my opinion because that makes no sense in any possible way. tome anyways. so there you go. and theres' no shame in it what so ever, in liking yaoi anyways.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:50 pm
i heart yaoi i cant belive some people i even found an article about people saying that yaoi is wrong i mean seriously WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Roxel_14

Yaoiman

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:40 am
cutesk8rgrrl217
i heart yaoi i cant belive some people i even found an article about people saying that yaoi is wrong i mean seriously WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People can say they're wrong and they're entitled to their opinion about it. They shouldn't care, I think, because it doesn't negatively effect them neccessarily but they do deserve their opinion on the matter  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:20 pm
you're a person that likes yaoi/shounen-ai, nothing to be ashamed about =3 your sister might not have accpeted the fact that in society, there are those that do like the same sex and what not.. Being mildly perverted doesn't mean a person aknowledges yaoi or whatnot.. just means that they kinda get a "kick" out of it @__@  

LinoraMizu

[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff