Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
i want to use lemon juice on my skin,i want some info first Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pale skin?
  hell yeah!
  im dark,so ill go darker!!!!
  no,keep your skin
  *insane face* THE GOLD!!! me want my gold!
View Results

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:26 pm
GweeTree
ceilisidhe
If you desire to lighten your skin a decent way to do so is simply applying hydrogen peroxide to your skin for no more than 1 1/2 minutes. Shower with cool water and apply lotion directly afterwards. I Do warn you, however, that it should never under any circumstances come in contact with your eyes or mucous membranes as serious pain and conditions will ensue.Yes, this includes eyelids. Whitening toothpaste works well enough on your face but again I urge caution in use. the benefit is that hydrogen peroxide has little to no impact on your skin save to lighten and perhaps kill a few trillion microbes. (the epidermis is comprised of dead skin cells, after all)

That really sound a bit scary, putting that on your skin!

For the love of all things holy make sure it's at a very low concentration, that stuff burns skin eek  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:52 pm
I use those clensing pads for acne. it works really well.  

tears_of_blood_452

xxgothvampirexx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:41 pm
Wait a minute. You can use lemon juice to make your skin pale? Do you like fill a bathtub of it? xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:38 am
xxgothvampirexx
Wait a minute. You can use lemon juice to make your skin pale? Do you like fill a bathtub of it? xd
I'd imagine you'd just rub it on your skin like a loition, then wash it off. That's how I use the whey.

And don't go in a bathtub full of lemon juice. You'd get it in places you don't want it.

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

xxgothvampirexx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:29 pm
The Goth Apple
xxgothvampirexx
I'd imagine you'd just rub it on your skin like a loition, then wash it off. That's how I use the whey.

And don't go in a bathtub full of lemon juice. You'd get it in places you don't want it.
oowww....that would STING!!!!!!! lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:37 pm
For the love of all things holy, I just want the repeat threads to go away
Fashion Sticky
This thread has had a nice amount of repiles and now there doesn't seem to be more that can be said.
And we're attempting to clear away some of the repeat and uneed threads to make the Got Goth? experiance better for everyone.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers